Blood elf Illidan

Wasnt this supposed to be a thing? I saw it a while ago in the announcements, but the skins not in the shop.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of skins we've seen that aren't available yet, like Judgment Uther or Beach Party Stitches.

There's a few we've seen recently that we know are coming soon, like the bunny Murky (and my beloved robospider mount!) but unfortunately a bunch of these are just unknown right now

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    It's still in the early beta stages, be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    There are a lot of skins we've seen that aren't available yet, like Judgment Uther or Beach Party Stitches.

There's a few we've seen recently that we know are coming soon, like the bunny Murky (and my beloved robospider mount!) but unfortunately a bunch of these are just unknown right now
    Oh, I forgot about Beach Party Stitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

Ok. One reason i got illidan was that skin. Game seriously needs more blood elves. they need to hurry up with that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Luuna View Post
    It's still in the early beta stages, be patient.
    Just dont.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Ok. One reason i got illidan was that skin. Game seriously needs more blood elves. they need to hurry up with that. lol

Just dont.
    They have Tyrande, and Sly.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

A Blood Elf Illidan wouldn't do him justice... it would seem odd for me atleast, since I know and love his lore of him being as he currently is with the default skin ingame

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    A Blood Elf Illidan wouldn't do him justice... it would seem odd for me atleast, since I know and love his lore of him being as he currently is with the default skin ingame
    The whole point of skins is that they can show alternate versions of characters, which is what makes skins cool. Considering Night Elves and Blood Elves are the only known demon hunters, what would be wrong with it? Besides that, it looks amazing. They should just add extra colors for leveling past 10, and this could be one of them.

Deleted
    Little off topic but yeah they got to add the skins they showed off ages ago. That tier 2 judgement Uther was awesome, can't believe its not in the game yet.