Deleted

685 9/10HC Shadowpriest LF Raiding guild!

Hello everyone !

I'm a long time WoW-player at the age of 29 looking for a progressive raiding guild.

My experience in WoD is :
    HM : 7/7HC + 2/7M
    BRF: 9/10HC

What I'm looking for is :

*Raiding 2 nights a week (Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue) out of those days between 19:30 and 23:00
    *A mature and casual , yet serious approach towards progressive raiding
    * A guild+team with strict and clear rules on attendancy/performance/coming prepared etc , if people slack or lag behind , they have to be dealt with.
    *A guild that does other things outside raiding as well (Challenge modes / achievement runs etc)
    *A generally ACTIVE guild
    *A guild with about the same progress as myself

What I offer :
    *A reliable and serious player that always comes on time , and if for some reason not able to make it will notify in advance.
    *An all-round very experienced WoW-player , always ready to aid/help others where I can , while always looking to improve myself
    *Coming prepared to raids bringing my own consumables and making sure my gear is optimized
    *Able to use any type of voice com
    *A fast learner , I'm not likely to make the same mistake twice!

I prefer to stay on the horde side and am currently located on Tarren Mill , if a very good offer comes along I might consider server changing.

My main spec is shadow and my off-spec is disc/holy , I prefer to play as shadow however.
    Also have a UnhDK/BloodDK alt which I can switch to but it needs a bit more gear (670ivl atm).

For any more information please post a reply or add my btag for a chat!
    Kilowat#2374

Hi Brulak

We are in REAL need of a shadow priest we are alliance however and raid Fri/Sat only 2 night a week our progress is 5/10Mythic BRF
    If this sounds good head over to http://icecream-guild.com/

Hope to hear from you soon!