Refine Ret Pally DPS (With Logs)

Hey brilliant and wise smarty pantses of MMO Champion. I am the raid leader of my 9/10 Heroic BRF team, and am posting for a few of our members to try and improve their DPS output as we prepare for the checks of Mythic. Our ret paladin (Georg) has great DPS and wonderful understanding of mechanics, however is seeking to improve in any way possible. I am posting two logs so you get a sense of all BRF boss fights - please note we are not looking for Blackhand advice, just general Ret Pally advice on how to improve DPS for BRF. Any tips on what he can improve on?

Farm Night -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...Bqm93K#boss=-2

Heroic Blackhand Night -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1704&wipes=1

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You guys are great.

The only thing that really pops out at a glanze is that he's always using Execution Sentence.
    I'm no expert, but even I know that using ES on big AoE fights is a very big no-no.

He should be using AL on atleast Beastlords, Operator whatshisface, Iron Maidens, and Kromog. Possibly on Furnace if he likes big numbers and you don't need the added single target DPS on the Elementalists.

Thanks for the tip! Talent choices can make a difference. Anyone else get a chance to look at these logs and find anything that could boost him up any more?

Since he doesn't have his 4 set yet, SW is a good choice for some of the fights. Personally, I'd still use DP(Divine Purpose) for any cleave fight for the damage output. Faster things die, less for you to worry about. Definitely AL as Fatali said though for any of the cleave fights (other than Hans, my tanks can't keep them together and they jump around).

any cleave fight where the targets are always in melee = dp. if the multiple targets are spread out and you frequently risk not being in melee 100!% of the time (hans franz) SW is arguably better.

4 piece is a massive gamechanger for our dps.

Gruul basic evaluation:
    AW Usage: Good (2/2)
    Trinket Usage: Good (sync'd with AW)
    Pot Usage: 2/2. I believe syncing 2nd pot with AW would do more than with Hero.
    ES Usage: Good (4/4)
    EDS Usage: Missed 2 casts (7/9)
    aCD on CS (SW w/ 2p): 5.43 sec. Compensated for 2p: 5.33

Could bring CS usage up a bit. With 1 petrify and only 3 CF procs outside of AW/35% I'd be gunning for ~5.0-5.1 range. Other than that, build and rotation check out fine. Without having the 4p, SW/ES/FV for talents is solid on all of the single-target-ish fights in there (Gruul, Oregorger, Flamebender, Hanz/Franz)

Other fights:
    Beastlord:
    75 talent: DP has more potential DPS here for cleaving. If your team blows up the adds quickly and in the absence of the 4p, SW isn't awful here.
    90 talent: LH has more potential DPS here than ES, but if the adds die very quickly, ES isn't awful (although he missed at least 1 cast on this fight)
    -Seal of Righteous on adds/spears is a DPS increase, but similar to the talent choices, if the adds die really fast, staying in SoT isn't bad.
    -Glyph of Mass Exorcism is a DPS increase on this fight.
    -FV/DS weaving. It looks like he isn't always alternating between FV and DS when using DS. The FV buff doubles the damage of DS and it does more total damage to do FV + DSFV than DS + DS (unless a bunch of adds are going to die before the FV buff can be refreshed).

Thogar:
    -Same as Beastlord but most of the "if the adds die too fast" caveats can be removed since there are more of them and they have greater uptime.

-90 talent: LH has more total damage potential but if the tanks drag the adds all over and/or you need the focused DPS on a priority kill target, ES isn't awful here. e.g. sometimes all the damage from ES on a man at arms or on thogar is more important than more total damage on a bunch of less important little adds.

Kromog:
    -LH as a 90 talent works very well for helping multiple people break out of hands at once. If you have no trouble with that, ES will do the most damage on the boss.
    -Glyph of Mass Exorcism under the same conditions as LH on this one).

Blast Furnace:
    -90 talent: LH will do a lot more total damage unless you absolutely positively need him maxing on 1 target, then ES is fine.
    -75 talent: DP is significantly stronger than SW on this fight.
    -Same stuff with Glyph of MExo and SoR apply.

Iron Maidens:
    -Pretty much same as blast furnace but with some minor differences.
    -He should NOT be using Hammer of the Righteous on this fight. It needs 4+ targets to surpass CS.
    -Common recommendation on this one is Seal of Righteous while on the ground with all 3 of them, Seal of Truth when on boats and during final 20%. Multi-dotting censure via Seal of Truth while 2 are down > SoR while 2 are down, but SoR with 2 > SoT without maintaining censure on both.

Overall, he seems to be playing pretty well, just isn't quite build/rotation tweaking for the multi-target fights. Hammer of the Righteous usage was quite good with the exception of Iron Maidens (many times this gets over or under-used situationally). I didn't mention Glyph of Double Jeopardy but that is another potential DPS increase on a few of the fights, but in many cases there isn't room for it (e.g. Glyph of TV, Glyph of HoS, and Glyph of MExo/DS/etc.). I think he will see a mild boost on AoE fights if he stops casting DS unless he has the FV buff up. Also, as others have mentioned, once he gets the 4p he'll pretty much be using DP/FV on all fights, so getting used to that build on the multi-target ones will probably help get the rotation variances down for the long run.

That is an amazing analysis, thank you so much for your responses guys. Really appreciate the in depth look at the log! If anyone can pick up anything else that would help boost DPS however slightly for mythic content, by all means post away.

I have a really hard time following logs, I just know that ret pally scaling seems sooo gear dependent this expac.