Deleted

[Resto] CM stat priority and trinkets

Question for those who finished 8/8 Challenge Modes as resto. What was your stat priority and which trinkets did you use?

What I have in mind right now: Int >> Mastery >> Haste > Crit > Multi > Spirit, Alchemist Stone and... Candle? Darkmoon Card? some on-use trinket?

Or it is advised to just f that idea and get a DK tank and a resto druid and DPS your way to gold?

I kept all my haste mastery blue gear from the start of the xpac as I knew I would be doing cms some time or later. I used candle and Int/Mastery trinket from Grimrail depot last boss. Dk tanks are the best but any comp works for gold. Just look up a strat on youtube and gg.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I kept all my haste mastery blue gear from the start of the xpac as I knew I would be doing cms some time or later. I used candle and Int/Mastery trinket from Grimrail depot last boss. Dk tanks are the best but any comp works for gold. Just look up a strat on youtube and gg.
    Thanks, so haste mastery, candle + x works. That's what I wanted to hear.
    I've healed 8/8 before, I was just asking for tested and approved setups from more experienced rshamans