Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    But for God's sake, don't allow Miliband/Labour to win the elections next month. That guy is what we Yanks like to call a pantywaste. He will ruin the UK.
    If a yank thinks he's bad, that's a good reason to vote for him imo. I've seen your politics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    If a yank thinks he's bad, that's a good reason to vote for him imo. I've seen your politics.
    In this case he is right through, what do you actually know about Ed Milliband? He just appeared out of nowhere and has the personality of a brick and has since done fuck all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Milliband is a non entity, but is Cameron any better? It comes as no real surprise that we a looking at another hung parliament, given the choice we have between these two muppets.
    Cameron is an arse of the highest order but I say better the devil you know.

Will never understand why Labour didn't make David Milliband leader. From a politically ignorant "member of the british public" he seemed pretty clue'd up and decisive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    If u aim low then no wonder UK politics is such garbage.

Fukk them all off is what i say... let the people vote for whatever party represents thier views. And once we have 10 different parties elected then they should sort it out amongst themselves what coalition we get.

I think everyone agrees we do not want another Tory administration and thankfully they dont stand a hope in hell at getting in... what we dont know is who will win and thats whats interesting.

Any of your friends work for the NHS by any chance? My facebook feed is a fair proportion filled with "Latest NHS trust divied up and sold to, oh look, another Tory party donor, quel surprise!" so despite being fairly conservative 'generally speaking', I can't approve of what the latest inception are up to. Not trying to pretend labour would be any better but still.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Will never understand why Labour didn't make David Milliband leader. From a politically ignorant "member of the british public" he seemed pretty clue'd up and decisive...
    Pretty much everyone I have spoken to about the subject agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    I think everyone agrees we do not want another Tory administration and thankfully they dont stand a hope in hell at getting in...
    Ha, you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much everyone I have spoken to about the subject agrees with you.
    One photo of him holding a banana *the right way up* and the UK media loses its mind!

Deleted
    Any of your friends work for the NHS by any chance? My facebook feed is a fair proportion filled with "Latest NHS trust divied up and sold to, oh look, another Tory party donor, quel surprise!" so despite being fairly conservative 'generally speaking', I can't approve of what the latest inception are up to. Not trying to pretend labour would be any better but still.
    My partner is a Doctor and works for the NHS, most of his friends are also medics. None of the major political parties will dare fuck with the NHS because they know it will permanently kill their party, the only group that wants to privatise the NHS are UKIP and they have a snowballs chance in hell of actually winning this election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    "natives" ahhahaha, what a joke. Just take a quick look at their names... natives they say xD
    What exactly is a 'native' Scottish persons name? We haven't used truly British names in the British Isles since the Roman era, so does anybody have a native name?

My family have roots in England going back 949 years, so we're not native, yet Collins and Phippen are relatively common surnames in England (Phippen comes from Fitzpenn and so anybody with the prefix Fitz-, or a derivative, doesn't have a native name as it's Norman). Very few people in the British Isles can trace their family tree back anything close to that far - in places like Ireland they'd be lucky to go further back than 150 years - so none of us know where we originally came from.

Our islands have had so much immigration over the last two thousand years that nobody at all can claim to be a native and you certainly can't claim that names give any clue.

Deleted
    Ha, you think?
    Ok i will beat u with simple logic.

Fact 1 - Conservatives didnt win the last election. When they were at their most popular in recent years.

Fact 2 - They had to create a coalition with the Liberals to gain power.

Fact 3 - They have lost every single by-election the past 4 years.

Fact 4 - Torys are at their lowest membership in their history at this time.

Fact 5 - Torys have a lower % of the vote now than they did at the last election.

I stand by my statement... Torys 100% will not win the next election.

Deleted
    If u aim low then no wonder UK politics is such garbage.

Fukk them all off is what i say... let the people vote for whatever party represents thier views. And once we have 10 different parties elected then they should sort it out amongst themselves what coalition we get.

I think everyone agrees we do not want another Tory administration and thankfully they dont stand a hope in hell at getting in... what we dont know is who will win and thats whats interesting.
    That sounds like a good way to get some real bastards in power, the problem with democracy is that skinhead Daves vote is equal to mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone agrees we do not want another Tory administration...
    Err...not everybody.

There's me for a start.

Deleted
    That sounds like a good way to get some real bastards in power, the problem with democracy is that skinhead Daves vote is equal to mine.
    That sir is called human rights.

Everyone deserves a vote whether u agree with their vote or not.

And do u really thin kthat skinhead Dave will get into power? LMAO

Dude u know nothing about reality, i have faith in human beings. The vast majority of the electorate are sensible people. Just because 1 skinhead gets a seat aint the end of the world... its called DEMOCRACY.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Err...not everybody.

There's me for a start.
    He is speaking for himself, currently Labour and the Conservatives are neck and neck.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gene...l-tracker.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What exactly is a 'native' Scottish persons name? We haven't used truly British names in the British Isles since the Roman era, so does anybody have a native name?

My family have roots in England going back 949 years, so we're not native, yet Collins and Phippen are relatively common surnames in England (Phippen comes from Fitzpenn and so anybody with the prefix Fitz-, or a derivative, doesn't have a native name as it's Norman). Very few people in the British Isles can trace their family tree back anything close to that far - in places like Ireland they'd be lucky to go further back than 150 years - so none of us know where we originally came from.

Our islands have had so much immigration over the last two thousand years that nobody at all can claim to be a native and you certainly can't claim that names give any clue.
    That's reflective to the mainland too tho....
    Consequently we can just ignore that tribal clusterfuck and call us native where we are now for some few hundred years.. I see nothing wrong with that
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    He is speaking for himself, currently Labour and the Conservatives are neck and neck.

Oh dear, the Lib-Dems. Clegg appears to have klilled them.

Deleted
    That sir is called human rights.

Everyone deserves a vote whether u agree with their vote or not.

And do u really thin kthat skinhead Dave will get into power? LMAO

Dude u know nothing about reality, i have faith in human beings. The vast majority of the electorate are sensible people. Just because 1 skinhead gets a seat aint the end of the world... its called DEMOCRACY.
    No, most people cannot remember further back than the last election. You praise Labour but can you remember the shit storm Blair got us into? He never even finished his term before dumping it all on Gordon Brown, he was a tit too.

Ok i will beat u with simple logic.
    *shrug* You said "Getting in". Not "winning"

Who is in No.10 atm?

Guess your logic was too simple.

Deleted

fail.

This election is not between just Torys and Labour... ur stuck in the past, wake up and see the real world in 2015!!!!

This election is about many parties all having good chances at multiple seats... finally the UK will have a more accurately represented parliament than it has ever had.

Ur welcome to stay in the past with your 2 party race... prepare to be disappointed at the next election.