Tracking Shooting Stars proc with WeakAura model

Since Shooting Stars no longer is a buff but merely restores 1 charge of Starsurge/Starfall I can't figure out a way to track it. I'm looking to have a model aura show for 1.5 seconds whenever Shooting Stars procs. Any guesses?

Deleted
    I guess there's some kind of combat log event connected to the procs?
    That would be sufficient to show an icon - not that trivial to code though as I guess it requires a custom trigger and you would have to identify the corresponding spell ids

Deleted
    the texture that appears through the blizzard UI is not good enough? I'm using that and then track the cooldown + stacks of my starsurge.
    That way I know how many stacks I have, how long it takes for the next stack, and whenever the texture in the middle appears I know I have a new stack available..
    There definetly is a combat_log_event you can look for, don't know which one it is right now, would have to test it later today

I'm using a custom UI and the default blizzard indicator doesn't fit well.

Been messing around for a while now to no avail. Anyone with some coding experience that could help out? Would be greatly appreciated!

You track it now via when you get a stack of it added one, its how im tracking it anyway.

Deleted
    okay I looked at it, you still get an event "SPELL_AURA_APPLIED". You can track this with regular weakaura functions.
    Just track it like this:
    Type: Event
    Event: Combat Log
    Message Prefix: Spell
    Suffix: Aura Applied
    Destination Unit: Player
    Spell Name: Shooting Stars
    Hide: Timed -> x seconds

What you use to display it (icon, texture ... ) is your decision, after how many seconds it goes away is your decision as well :P I made it with 2s to test it.
    This is the combatlog part where you can see that you still get a buff
    Code:
    4/2 14:34:03.570  SPELL_AURA_APPLIED,Player-580-044C9367,"PLAYERNAME-SERVER",0x511,0x0,Player-580-044C9367,"PLAYERNAME-SERVER",0x511,0x0,93400,"Shooting Stars",0x8,BUFF

Works wonders! Thank you so much for helping out