Hope you guys like being mocked...

"In addition to no longer generating Burning Embers, Rain of Fire no longer deals damage."

Its like they know they broke the ability and just don't care.

Deleted
    +1 and it is the same for : "Due to the events in the Warlords of Draenor Opening Cinematic, Mannoroth's Fury is significantly less furious". First time that i do not smile with an April Fools.

Due to the events in the Warlords of Draenor Opening Cinematic, Mannoroth's Fury is significantly less furious.
    didn't even know it was still in the game

I was expecting them to say they reverted the change and it now generates embers. RoF was even more broken before.

Also expected to see, Demonbolt does 25% more damage... Because thats just silly.

Deleted
    I like the patch notes. These april's fools patch notes have given us the most information about how they see certain classes and abilities out of any tweets or other notes

Deleted
    are people really getting upset about this lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure whats best, the fake patch notes, or the massive amounts of butthurt comment/threads about em
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

lol, I read those more as poking fun at themselves and acknowledging some mistakes they have made... and not so much them mocking us....

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    "In addition to no longer generating Burning Embers, Rain of Fire no longer deals damage."

Its like they know they broke the ability and just don't care.
    That actually made me chuckle since it's pretty close to that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    lol, I read those more as poking fun at themselves and acknowledging some mistakes they have made... and not so much them mocking us....
    You can't explain logic to people with no sense of humor. Which, apparently, is the bulk of posters on this site.

you guys are softer that tissue paper

If I was still paying for this abortion of a game I'd be upset.

Eh. I'm not upset about them, but at the same time, I can't really laugh at them either. The rest of the patch notes were pretty funny, but the Warlock ones were just...meh. The likely cause for this is knowledge and context of just what they're making fun of.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Compared to what the monks had said about them are you guys seriously getting angry?

As a hunter, I scrolled immediately down to the hunter section (apparently forgetting the date) and actually thought it was legitimate. Starting typing a post about broken tranquilizing shot before I remembered today was april fools. Quite sad when the april fools day patch notes are actually realistic.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I laughed because it's ironic! It doesn't do any damage on live either!

But if they can joke about it I hope that means they know it's an issue and plan to fix it. I thought we left completely useless spells back in cataclysm.

Locking this thread - it's April Fools Day there is really no reason to make a thread complaining about what is clearly a joke.