Thread: "Seems fine"

"Seems fine"

Is it just me or is anyone else nervous about our April Fools joke line for obvious troll Buffs/Nerfs from Blizzard?

Nah, they could do with being toned down a bit any way, either way it's just a joke.

Deleted
    Why would you be nervous?

haha i was thinking the same thing..seems fine could translate to a nerf, since no way in hell do we need a buff xD

Don't see any nerfs coming soon.

SV / MM are fine. BM only becomes strong after 4pc which is extremely rng reliant. I cant see them nerfing BM this late in the tier because of a set bonus which will fix itself anyways with the next tier. Its not like BM is head and shoulders over other classes / specs. Many specs still crush BM even with good procs.

Oh, for the love of... you know that every single line in those was either a dumb and obvious joke, or a parody of what people are whining about, right?

I mean, "These patch notes were written by lead game designers, producers, engineers, and artists, instead of having them work on important new changes and features." is exactly making fun of the minority of whiners who claim that Blizzard "wasted" time on the selfie camera instead of whatever feature they prefer, right?

Guess what the "Seems fine" line is making fun of... why, yes, you got it! It's making fun of the people who are crying that hunters need nerfs, or buffs, or whatever, as well as the long-standing belief that Blizzard ignore hunters...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the first time they've done joke patch notes.
    You do know it's april fool's day, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    It's not the first time they've done joke patch notes.
    You do know it's april fool's day, right?
    Well aware of that. The point is there is known to be a ton of QQ posts about hunters. When enough nublets QQ Blizzard does answer.

Instead of giving a lengthy humours post about buffs or nerfs, they just gave a "Seems fine"

Meant to have us think incoming nerfs? Don't want to enrage the QQ crowd? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Instead of giving a lengthy humours post about buffs or nerfs, they just gave a "Seems fine"
    Blizzard jumped through hoops to give everyone else extensive "patch notes" while giving Hunters nothing leaving you wanting for more which is exactly why it is funny.

The second I saw that line in the April Fools notes I clicked straight to the Hunter forums knowing that someone was going to make this thread.

Well played Blizzard.

I thought it was perfect.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its just a joke to all the noobs who complain about hunters jumping around because they cant time their casts and waste 3/4 of the fight running away from stuff for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else nervous about our April Fools joke line for obvious troll Buffs/Nerfs from Blizzard?
    Made me nervous as hell. I view it as reverse psychology. If they post a whole buncha jokes about other class meant to not be taken seriously, then when they say hunters are fine, it to should not be taken seriously. Implying then that there is something coming. Or maybe it's a big mind fuck by blizzard.

I think my head is gonna explode.

Deleted
    i hope so, 'cause it means rain of fire will get a buff. dont think hunter will be nerfed though. Celestalol plays one