671 BrM Monk LF Heroic BRF (H)

Hi all,
    Armory: Mabbes - Malfurion
    Class/Spec: Brewmaster Monk
    Progression: 9/10N (main Prot War is 10/10N, 9/10H, 2/10M)
    Raid Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 pm to 12:00 am CST - Friday I can go until whenever

I am currently participating in an guild alt run on Fridays, but interested in a 1-2 day raid schedule to further progress in heroics. I come prepared to raid, showing up on time, helping with summons, flasks food and potions, knowledge of the fights, and able to attend at least 90% of raids.

I would prefer a group that has already started with heroics. I have a working mic and most voice software installed.

Please leave your info in the thread or contact me in game.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nerd Cave of Kilrogg is recruiting again! We are a guild of active and experienced raiders who are looking to round out our roster for Mythic BRF. We are a new guild to WoD, but we have seen some success already. Before BRF came out we went 7/7H and 1/7M in Highmaul and we are currently 9/10H in BRF.

What we are looking for:
    To round out our roster to push through Heroic and Mythic BRF we are looking for small group of raiders to join us (5 or 6 people) to get us to mythic numbers. We would love to see some exceptional caster DPS (Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomkin), a warrior and a tank to round out our roster, with special consideration towards cleave-heavy classes or people with tanking or healing off-specs. We will of course consider any applicants with a solid understanding of their class, a good attitude, and the desire to raid.

Raiding Info:
    Tuesday: 6-9pm PST- Farm night (optional)
    Wednesday: 6-9 PST- Progression
    Sunday: 6-9 PST- Progression
    Loot system: Epgp

If you wish to apply please add me. Bendelin#1293.

***Please note: We currently only have 1 raider who wears cloth. So cloth/caster gear is abundant.***

** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players**

**Who we are**
    Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE mythic raiding and more.

**Progression**
    7/7N Highmaul
    7/7H Highmaul
    10/10N Blackrock Foundry
    8/10H Blackrock Foundry

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun.

**Raid times/days**
    Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**In search of**
    ~RDPS
    Mage (Any/Need 2)
    Warlock (Any/Need 2)
    Druid (Boomkin)
    Priest (Shadow)
    Hunter (Any)

~Tank (need 1)
    Monk (Brewmaster)
    Druid (Guardian)
    Death Knight (Blood)

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    Or you can shoot me a pm in game