Deleted

Like gaming and fan art?

I see loads of cool fan art that people do but generally they don't have an easy way for me to buy the design as a poster or on a phone case, so for my university project I've decided to create a website that does just that! It will be an easy place for gamers to sell and buy gaming fan art on various different products but for me to be able to make the website I will need some help from as many gamers as possible! If you guys could spend 2 mins answering the questions in the link below then it would help me out a load, it's nothing too crazy just what games you play and gaming merchandise related questions

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/ren...2645029&refer=

I'll even post the results so that people can see the results, like what games the majority of people play or what people would be interested in having fan art printed on. I'm also planning on calling the website LootShip so if you like the name or hate it then feel free to comment and say so

Deleted
    I have shit tons of posters so i would love a site like this as theres loads of cool fan art that id so buy as a poster so please get making this website