in short, we have 1 tank, 2 heals and 5 dps (detailed below) players looking either to add more to our team, or to be absorbed into another team. We currently raid tu/thur/sun 7-10 pst, but I’m sure we could adjust our availability for the right group.

who we are:These are 8 of the best players i have been fortunate enough to play wow with, we all parse high consistently (50%+), we perform mechanics well, we review logs and constantly strive to improve. I have lead a progression raid group since WOD hit with this group and although we managed to get AOTC imp and 9/10 H, we are consistently dealing with the issue of having people chronically under performing in our group. We are all 685+ with 4pc so gear is not an issue.

our group consists of:
tank: blood dk (one of best tanks i've ever run with)
healers: monk and disc/holy priest (2 incredibly solid healers who heal proactively and know their stuff)
dps: arcane/fire mage, enh/ele shaman, 1x combat/sub rogue, 1 demo warlock, and 1 bm/sv hunter (all very solid)

on top of this roster we also have a few recruits who are currently gearing up but show lots of promise (but are not currently part of our core group, and we can take or leave them) they include: a furry warrior, bal druid and another mage.

What we are looking for: we are looking for 1 of 2 things. either to build up our group on the solid foundation of players we have now under my lead, or we are looking to join an established guild that will do mythic content. We all have a desire to mythic raid, and unfortunately 1/2 of our current group is not ready for that.

we have months worth of logs that we are happy to share. We hope we can either find or build a better raid group than we currently have to fufil our mythic aspirations.

dunkmaster#1968 feel free to message me in game.