Arrow Returning player LF Guild

Hey all,

I had to take a break from WoW around the end of Highmaul for IRL reasons, and I'm finally able to come back. I'd like to get back into raiding at some point, so I figure I'll post here first.

I'm playing my druid, who I didn't get a chance to play during highmaul, and I'm planning to tank on him as a bear. I tanked bear for most of MoP and I'm looking forward to picking it up again.

As for my experience, I have a different character that I've used to see most of BrF on at least normal - I'm 9/10 with pulls on Blackhand and I know all the fights well enough to tank them.

I can't afford to server or faction change, sadly. I'm horde on Turalyon US so a cross realm arrangement might work, but I'd prefer to be in a guild proper.

Also, availability. I'm MST so my raid times are basically weekdays after 6 PST (9 EST).

Any questions, or if you want to chat, reply here or DM me and we can exchange battletags!

--Polar

Nerd Cave of Kilrogg is recruiting again! We are a guild of active and experienced raiders who are looking to round out our roster for Mythic BRF. We are a new guild to WoD, but we have seen some success already. Before BRF came out we went 7/7H and 1/7M in Highmaul and we are currently 9/10H in BRF.

What we are looking for:
    To round out our roster to push through Heroic and Mythic BRF we are looking for small group of raiders to join us (5 or 6 people) to get us to mythic numbers. We would love to see some exceptional caster DPS (Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomkin), a warrior and a tank to round out our roster, with special consideration towards cleave-heavy classes or people with tanking or healing off-specs. We will of course consider any applicants with a solid understanding of their class, a good attitude, and the desire to raid.

Raiding Info:
    Tuesday: 6-9pm PST- Farm night (optional)
    Wednesday: 6-9 PST- Progression
    Sunday: 6-9 PST- Progression
    Loot system: Epgp

If you wish to apply please add me. Bendelin#1293.

I returned 6 months ago after a 6 plus year layoff! Having lots of fun.

Contingency Plan- Alliance - Kargath is recruiting! Current Gear not important...Just be good! We will gear as needed.

No sense of humor? Look some where else because killing stuff (and dying trying to kill stuff) is fun!

If you would like to join a semi-hardcore guild that is just now pushing Mythic content but actually enjoys doing it then read on.

Don't let the casual description fool you, Contingency plan is pushing hard with pulls this week on Mythic Beastlord and we got him under 6%. This is where you come in and can be a contributing part of our Raid team.

Ideally, you would contact us and we would bring you along on a few raids to assess your performance as a provisional. From there, if you pull your weight, raid spots will be open to you. Really we just want a little competition for spots to take our team to the next level.

We just cleared heroic BRF and will pare down our heroic team to a solid roster of Mythic players who are able to both attend and perform with consistency. Our goal is to maintain a competitive Mythic Roster for progression nights from players we take from the heroic team.

Contact one of us to chat and let us know your ability. If it seems a good fit for both then we can make room for you.

Contingency Plan
    Kargath
    Hours: 10PM-1AM EST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Random clean ups and alt runs.

Pots,Flask,enchants,repair provided.

1/7 Mythic 7/7 H Highmaul 10/10 H BRF

Should down Mythic Beastlord this week

Please contact me, Thundale #1720,Felibeli#6937

Thundale