Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I used to care about "terrorists" getting killed. But then I realized I respect them more than the locals.

Why you ask?

I may not agree with them and I would kill them in a heartbeat, but at the end of the day they are standing up for their beliefs and fighting for it. The rest of the population (the silent majority) are just bending over and taking it up the asshole and then wondering why people view all people from their region the same. Long story short. I don't get off on seeing death. Seen it up close and personal enough times. But I respect some ISIS fagnuts slightly more than I respect the fagnut population who allowed them to get into power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    I doubt you'd feel the same way if you had experienced pain even to the fraction of the level that the victims of ISIS have endured.
    I don't doubt it, because watching people die is never "fun" regardless of circumstance.

One of theirs first videos was about manhunt on Iraq traitors towards US. Others videos are trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. THEY are torturing innocent people. WE would be torturing monsters that torture innocent people. There's a massive difference.
    So much logic. Look this guy torture another, he's a bad person... lets do do exactly the same thing he done, but since we/someone whom we agree with are doing it, makes it fine. great... so much for reason.

Really? So wishing them dead is fine but watching their death makes you horrible? Lol what?
    1. I did not saying I wish them dead. I said I don't disapprove. Different things.
    2. Yes. Watching people die and getting enjoyment out of it is psychopathic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now watching people getting tortured...No, I don't enjoy that, certainly not. But ISIS are not people, so watching those pigs burn is very enjoyable, yes. Hope every last one of em gets tortured to death until there isn't anything left.

No, I detest them but I don't jerk off to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. THEY are torturing innocent people. WE would be torturing monsters that torture innocent people. There's a massive difference.
    You do realize this is their exact reasoning when they kill/torture people right? That the people they are torturing deserve it too?

Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    So much logic. Look this guy torture another, he's a bad person... lets do do exactly the same thing he done, but since we/someone whom we agree with are doing it, makes it fine. great... so much for reason.
    so if i go and kidnap your family and keep them locked in my basement without any contact to the outside world for the next 20 years, but i keep them alive and decently healthy.

if you caught me, you surely wouldn't let the police forcibly take me to a jail and lock me in there without any contact to the outside world for the next 20 years would you? you'd just let me be on my way right?'

there is no legal punishment that would not be illegal for someone to place on you.
    probation
    jail
    execution
    fines
    property repossession
    outside labor
    forced community service without pay

if i did any of these things forcibly to your family, it is illegal. if we do it to a criminal it is justice. or would you like to just let everyone out?
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2015-04-02 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You do realize this is their exact reasoning when they kill/torture people right? That the people they are torturing deserve it too?
    Except the people they wanna torture don't deserve it. I don't care what they believe. If they kill innocent people, then every single ISIS bastard needs to be exterminated. Eliminate them from the gene pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    1. I did not saying I wish them dead. I said I don't disapprove. Different things.
    2. Yes. Watching people die and getting enjoyment out of it is psychopathic.
    That's a huge oversimplification. Would you criticize a holocaust victim for being satisfied if he had had the chance to watch Hitler die? Unless the person who is dying is innocent, its not psychopathic. Its just the appreciation of justice.

No. I'm not a sociopath.

Personally, I'm pretty much in favor of summary execution for known ISIS militants, but you definitely have to be a bit of a sociopath to "enjoy" simply watching another human being in pain.

Would you criticize a holocaust victim for being satisfied if he had had the chance to watch Hitler die? Unless the person who is dying is innocent, its not psychopathic. Its just the appreciation of justice.
    I most certainly would criticize them if they said they would take pleasure in watching him suffer. I can understand revenge, I'm certainly not above that. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a line that cannot be crossed. You might feel like a big kid saying you're totally cool with torture as justice, but I'm sure in practice there are lines even you wouldn't cross.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2015-04-02 at 04:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP needs to get help.

Just so were clear here, posting torture and murder videos is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Apparently. This forum is fucking weird.

Its not murder. Its natural selection. And instead of calling it torture, you should instead call it justice. Since that's what it truly is.

Its not murder. Its natural selection. And instead of calling it torture, you should instead call it justice. Since that's what it truly is.
    Hi. I was once a guy who felt like water boarding was not torture. I then took a rag, and out of curiosity I held it over my face and faced my shower. I breathed normally and one second later I was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING!!!?"

Killing them is one thing. They don't deserve life if their existence is based on killing innocents, but torture is something else. That is messed up. They are not worth the time and energy and torture is something you do out of hatred. You can't defend that.

So yes, kill their asses. Blow em up with drones and blow their brains out their skulls. But torture and enjoyment of their deaths is kinda dark. And I say this as someone who has seen a person get blown away so there is nothing left but a torso with guts leaking out on the road and I feel nothing. Still beats actually enjoying seeing shit like that.

Nah I'll call it torture and murder since that is what it's being promoted as by the OP.

just dont mention religion!