Deleted

Worth downgrading?

I have this head currently equipped (it's 685 ilvl): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/113910/raid-heroic - it does have a socket.

BUT I also have the 670 tier helm and equipping it would give me the 4pc bonus. The questions is of course, is it worth downgrading to the 670 helm for said bonus?

Thanks my lovelies.

Deleted
    we dont know your spec, or anything else

sooo what??

No, don't. Holy tier bonuses are crap.

Deleted
    i have 2 gear sets, one with 4piece, for bosses like oregorger, gruul, where the raid is stacked. so i can use radiance and the set bonuses very much

the other set for bosses where the raid is spread out, the gear with the best stats

If you are going for tier, u MUST have a 4set, 2 set is not worth a downgrade.
    That being said, if u have to down grade to get the 4set, if you lose 100 int, it's not worth it.

Tier 4set is worth around 1-2% hps.

Unless you have a nice throughput trinket to use instead of that spirit trinket I don't think you would see much benefit from the 4pc.
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)

The 4 set is worth around 100spirit and int. So it can help. In fact there is some talk about DP + tier + double output trinkets as viable.

Quote Originally Posted by pantong51 View Post
    The 4 set is worth around 100spirit and int. So it can help. In fact there is some talk about DP + tier + double output trinkets as viable.
    It's not just "viable", double throughput trinkets are absolutely the way to go. DP vs. SW is probably still debatable.

My point is that swapping out that spirit trinket would offer more of a benefit than anything related to set bonuses. Sure, it's probably worth him running 4pc, but it won't make nearly the difference that running a different trinket would make imo.
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)