Deleted

Ex-hardcore raider LF daytime/weekend guild, or guild with Alt Runs on weekends [EU]

I'll keep it short. My new job (17:00 - 23:00 weekdays) crushes any hope I have of raiding properly, so I'm looking for a pretty casual guild to join. I'm available during the days or weekends. I'm also okay with a guild with a normal raiding schedule, but runs Alt raids on weekends that I can join, just so I can get some loot and experience the raids.

When I say casual guild I mean you should have cleared everything on heroic and got just a few bosses in mythic down.
    I've played WoW since 2006 and been a part of a world rank ~15 guild, just so you get an idea what kind of player I am (very vague but we'll talk more if you're interested).

If you have the kind of guild I'm looking for, send me a message and we can talk more.

We raid Fri and Sat from 20:00 to 24:00, I guess the Friday run could be a problem for you? Anyways, if you are interested http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...om/The+Brigade is the guild, and feel free to add us on btag.

Deleted
    Yeah, Fridays would be a problem, although I only work from 19-23 on Fridays. Nonetheless I wouldn't be able to attend. :/ Thank you anyway!

Deleted
    Hi there, I was wondering if you found a daytime guild yet? If not I think I might have just the thing for you!