Another BiS trinket question

Hey guys, sorry for another trinket comparison question.

I have a 700 Forgemaster's, a 691 Horn, and a 685 Vial.

Is the Horn/Vial combo still BiS for fury even with the ilvl difference on my Forgemaster's?

I would sim it if I could at the moment. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

The sims I've seen show these three trinkets within ~400dps of each other(H Vial>M Forge>HWF Horn). Personal preference, really. For me, I roll with HWF Vial and H Horn. I don't have a forgemasters, and unless I happened to get a mythic WF version I wouldn't see myself using it all that much. I much prefer the on use multi to relying on rng for timely procs off the forgemaster.
    Last edited by Targoose; 2015-04-02 at 04:23 PM.

A Heroic Vial is within 400dps of a Mythic Forgemaster's? Are those sims assuming the vial is being used at opportune times? I would have thought the Forgemaster's would be stronger.

This was like top thread, a couple of posts down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    For some reason, people keep missing my trinket post. I will just repost this here.

Ran a sim with my character with ~689 gear, a dummy trinket with static strength/crit stats, and all the meaningful strength DPS trinkets for raiding, minus sockets. Enjoy.

P.S.: Ignore "The Cleaner". Its purpose is to cause execute phase to not be super short so execute phase is more meaningful.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ry_trinks.html

If the page confuses you, here's a picture of the relevant stuff.

Well thanks for the responses, but I think I may have to do some in game testing for this one. That sim list shows my trinkets within ~100 dps of eachother, but I have no idea how they time the vial use (save 10 seconds for incoming execute phase, or use on CD), and it also doesn't take into account the interaction with eachother (vial + forgemaster's may have diminishing benefits when multistrike approaches 50%).

I guess this probably depends on the fight too, I'll probably use the vial for fights where there is a clear burst period that lines up nicely with the CDs.