Candle or Mythic chewtoy?

Title says it all which one is better? to use my other trinket would be the blackhand trinket

Deleted
    Depends on whether your progressing or farming and trying to rank, Chew toy should be miles better on any healer intensive fight, or if your underhealing content [70 less int for verging on unlimited mana]

I run Candle & Heroic Autoclave, But would switch out the candle for Either of the Beastlord trinkets(if I could win a /roll) depending on the fight

EDIT: + Even dropping the 70 int, you could make a lot of "throughput" back by using DPS gear instead of Spirit as it all has BiS Stats
    Gruul neck, Kromog Back, Iron Maidens Ring will give you ~400 Between Haste/Mastery depending on your current gear
    Last edited by mmoc0f35fe6efc; 2015-04-02 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady84 View Post
    EDIT: + Even dropping the 70 int, you could make a lot of "throughput" back by using DPS gear instead of Spirit as it all has BiS Stats
    Gruul neck, Kromog Back, Iron Maidens Ring will give you ~400 Between Haste/Mastery depending on your current gear
    ^exactly what I would do if I ever got my hands on an autoclave. DPS gear + autoclave + candle. If that's not enough regen switch candle for chew toy.

personally I would consider both BH trinkets BiS due to tremendous amounts of spirit/int and strong proccs, usually would've wanted darmac trinket, but it would've been too much haste.

With darmac + BF trinket would be next on the list.