Please help my combat rogue single target.

Yes i know u should be sub for single target. And yes i know that this rogue isn't the best (actually very new to the game), but it's a guildie and i'm trying to help.
    This is a log from a farm brf heroic.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/8KqxBLR7YkQG3pCZ#fight=10&type=damage-done&source=14

I know that she could be using a little more adrenaline rush and killing spree, and i know she didn't use the active trinket.. yes she is VERY NEW but what really grind my gears is the melee hits. Every since highmaul heroic she always does substancial less melee hits then every other rogue. Even on butcher, and gruul... Why is that?

Every other tip u guys could give would help a lot! Thank you!

Deleted
    haste and AR will be affecting the melee swing amounts. keeping snd up better will help a little.

loads of things missing, kind of too many to list tbh. id seriously advise just reading the guides on here / ravenholdt for now and posting again if more problems next time.

Like the above I don't even know where to start, so much wrong! I'm guessing setting up her UI to monitor some buffs/debuffs would help greatly. The rotation, abilities, cds are all wrong..

Feel free to PM me and i'll send you my Bnet tag and we can discuss in game. She needs coaching!

I`ve never played a rogue but i was reading some icy-veins guides, and for my super lack of knowledge of rogues all i can see is, she is maintaining the revealing strike and slice and dice, using killling spree first and adreline rush just after, i know she is supposed to use vanish and some ambushs on the way...but ... yeah i know she is really waaay behind, but i don`t know what to do anymore. ..i`m almost leveling a rogue to learn and teach her...

SnD uptime could be better
    -seems to not have used KS on pull....
    - no 2nd potion used
    - somehow has insight buff falling off before it goes to red.... I can't see how or why this would happen especially in a single target fight
    - seems to not be using the 4pc bonus correctly, often times sitting on the proc for long periods of times

first few things i saw wrong right away. Have him look into a guid on here or on other sites to get an idea