Tier (normal) vs. non tier (heroic) WW

Dear forum members,

I am a lvl 683 Windwalker. Recently my raid team has taken down many heroic BRF bosses, but we are still doing normal to get the tier gear to put out more DPS on the last bosses in heroic.

But for me as a windwalker using normal tier gear (2 set) feels like a huge downgrade in the DPS. Though my team-mates states this is very wierd and there must be a different rotation if you are using tier gear.

Though I do perfectly fine without the tier gear and I do not see any reason changing anything in the roation to benefit more from the tier gear.

I feel the tier gear is poor for windwalkers. In perticular the 2 set.

Therefor I ask other windwalkers around the forum. Are you using the lower ilvl normal tier set instead of higher level heroic (non tier) and benefiting from it?

Best regards
    Kenneth
    Char name: Maxipionda

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tier should be worth dropping down a set of ilvl for. The 2pc for WW is good, the 4pc is better. However, if you happen to be using the gloves and chest tier the have mastery, so if you're giving up 2 pieces without mastery for them, you'll see less of an increase.

There is no change in rotation with the 2pc. Once you have the 4pc you'll want to make sure you use TEB with every FoF rather than strictly with procs.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch