Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    The thing that makes false and legit rape accusations difficult to sort out is that its pretty much the one and only crime that is no longer a crime if consensual. Sex is obviously extremely common and an every day occurence. With assault, well, even if you want to be assaulted for whatever reason I'm pretty sure its still a crime for a person to do it to you. It sucks, its fucked up, its not fair and that's just one more reason why I know there's no god.
    Property crimes occasionally run into the same problem, with claims that an agreement had been reached or that something was actually a gift. My impression is that this is comparatively rare though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be more like "society today is fucking retarded".
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Property crimes occasionally run into the same problem, with claims that an agreement had been reached or that something was actually a gift. My impression is that this is comparatively rare though.
    Yeah, I did think of that after posting, but I figured someone else would post it for me cuz I felt like being lazy. XP
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok, you don't like when broad generalizations are made, but you just made one, but let's just pretend you were being facetious.
    Actually, you need to read the full post and also deduce more than what is simply stated. It was obvious that I was saying that people in government (many in general too) seem to think that women are babies unable to take responsibility for anything when they are not. This is not a generalization, this is how society works.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2015-04-17 at 08:33 PM.