Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    I'm more concerned of what horrible things the islamophobes in this thread might be capable of.
    147 people get gunned down for being Christians and on "Muslim land" and you worry about posters on mmoc...

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well there was a Christian radical who shot up a liberal camp full of kids in 2011. Killed 80 people as a single person.
    80 people? Boko Haram killed more people then the Ebola Virus in only one year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Maybe best start at home by removing the crappy stuff from the bible. Genocide, incest, rape, murder, all carried out in the name of a wrathful God isn't exactly a template for a peaceful world.

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile, at home http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
    Yeah and Christians do this still totally every day and you don't read and see on daily basis how idiots in the name of Islam kill hundreds of people or burn and behead them for videos to show how cool they are.
    Oh and of course only for the reason cause they are Christians or are gay

Now lets turn on the TV
    Yeah nope - No Christians running around currently and gun down hundreds of people
    And yes if they do that they usually get killed or imprisoned pretty fast but Boko Haram and so on get a free pass from the world cause they are fighting and killing innocent people in the name of the islam.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Im sorry but what did you try to prove with that? the only one that is happening right now would be the lords recistance army and why do you think they started in the first place? go do some reading :

The LRA was initially formed to resist the Uganda People's Defence Force (UPDF), called the National Resistance Army (NRA) before it took control of the country. The NRA/UPDF has been accused of widespread murder, rape, and pillage.[11][12] In June 2006, Radhika Coomaraswamy, the UN's special representative for children, found more than 5000 children recruited in the Ugandan government army.

seems like old stuff only and not even close to the destruction of Boko Haram and other extremist groups like isis. Just a while ago Boko Haram slaughtered over 2000 people in the town of Baga in the Borno State and that is just one incident of many. And it will continue as long as africa remains the most corrupt place on the planet.

They cant fight this, take this incident for example the army located one of the gunmen in one building and for the whole day they surrounded him and let the other 3 gunmen go around killing at will. And the same with the mall attack where Al Shabab's 4-5 gunmen could freely go around killing people because of the army/security forces incompetence, it's a damn joke.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2015-04-04 at 11:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more concerned of what horrible things the islamophobes in this thread might be capable of.

Nothing wrong with despising Islam. In fact it should be encouraged.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    why should it?

So you think someone on this forum might shoot up a university?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    why should it?

Like many religions it is incompatible with western values, and as a religion has no basis for logical belief. This one in particular is arguably the most dangerous in the world at present.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like many religions it is incompatible with western values, and as a religion has no basis for logical belief. This one in particular is arguably the most dangerous in the world at present.
    its incompatible with your personal values maybe but not the western world as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A person with even a modicum of intelligence would know that any reputable news source would wait until official confirmation before stating anything like what religion the dead were, e.g. the BBC don't state the religion either and even put the number of dead in quotation marks.

You aren't correcting anything, you just see politicial bias where there is none.
    and if you actually read any of the articles the terrorist was going around asking who was Christian and who was Muslim letting the Muslims go and killing the Christians so there are your facts in the very article that you are claiming are waiting for the facts

The Baptist is the voice of reason in this thread? I don't know what to say anymore.

well when we have Christians or Jews entering a university and start signaling out Muslims and killing them then your concern would be legitimate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and if you actually read any of the articles the terrorist was going around asking who was Christian and who was Muslim letting the Muslims go and killing the Christians so there are your facts in the very article that you are claiming are waiting for the facts
    I appreciate that English obviously isn't your first language, but it's really not that hard to understand me when I said "...any reputable news source would wait until official confirmation before stating anything like what religion the dead were".

It was in the body of the article because that is what some eye witnesses said - which is not official confirmation - and the headline shouldn't contain unconfirmed speculation.

You've pretty much inferred that every reputable news agency in the world is somehow towing the party line of the US left, as they didn't include the fact they were Christians when it was initially broken either, and that is both idiocy and paranoia.

How helpful do you think it is to society to alienate a large segment of the world's population like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

These terrorists have no religion. Only God knows what they want to live peaceful life.

Haha great thread. Both sides of the argument end up bashing one or more religions. As usual this community is entertaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    You're more concerned about what people post on a forum than about the brutal murder of 147 people in a school?

That's... kind of wrong.

Also, religious people gonna religion.

Christians have done this sort of stuff too, every religion has.

Religion itself is kind of a mental illness. That's why all religions are just bad, and religious people do bad things.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-04-16 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    its incompatible with your personal values maybe but not the western world as a whole
    Experiences on MMOC have taught me that the perfect society is not one of mutual respect, acceptance and peace, but one of hardcore nationalism, atheism, moral subjectivity, plummeting natality and total legalization of drugs and sexual practices where everyone has the same opinion and any deviation from these beliefs should be harshly punished.

MMOC is a breeding ground for anti-immigration, anti-religion, anti-privacy fanatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    You're more concerned about what people post on a forum than about the brutal murder of 147 people in a school?

That's... kind of wrong.

Also, religious people gonna religion.

Christians have done this sort of stuff too, every religion has.

Religion itself is kind of a mental illness. That's why all religions are just bad, and religious people do bad things.
    Cools story bro. Got anything to back that fairy tale up or are you just spouting anti-religious propaganda based on your personal views.
    You make it sound like atheists are incapable of evil and religious people are incapable of good. Also you're condemning Christians, Buddhists, Taoists, Hindu's, Confucians and other religions based on what some islamic extremists have done.

I mean come the fuck on dude! Just stop and read your own posts for a second. 147 people get slaughtered, most of which are christians, by Idiotic fanatics. Being killed by extremists = you're bad because you're religious? Seriously?
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2015-04-16 at 04:04 PM.

movie tube now

MovieTubeNow is the best site for free full Movies and TV shows. Lots of new and old movies and it is free.
    Use the search button to find your specific movie or browse the categories.
    With years from 1935 to 2016, all genres you could imagine and a-z lists it has never been more easy to find your favorite movie.
    Or simply browse top movies for something new and exciting to watch.