683 Prot War lf Guild

For various reasons, i wont post my toon's name, nor server.
    I am 7/7H Highmaul, and 5/10H BRF. I have PUG experience 10/10, but alas most pugs fail on end bosses Current guild is not up to par. I am looking for Heroic or Mythic guilds.
    I can dps via glad, but it wont be as optimal as my tanking
    I have been playing since vanilla, and raiding since BC
    Server doesnt matter, nor does faction as thats easy to change. I am currently horde so trial would be easier
    I am available most evenings
    Please leave bnet id for me to add, and i can get you my toons name/server
    Thanks for your time
    Last edited by tacticaldeath; 2015-04-02 at 10:43 PM.

I need raiders who want a guild home, but don't mind building it. That's an offer few other guilds will give you. Most raid atmosphere and teams are set. You just join the train. AP is forming and meshing. We're new, but we won't be new forever. We want to be the guild you raid with and talk about. The one you tell your friends to join not for only the awesome progression, but the atmosphere as well. Check us out and I'd enjoy chatting with you!

Ascending Phoenix is a raiding guild on the Turalyon server dedicated to competitive raiding in the World of Warcraft. We are brought together by the common goal not to simply succeed, but to excel by doing so at a fast pace. Our raiding schedule is light because our raiders come from all walks of life and don’t have the time they had to play in previous expansions. We strive to do more within our nine hour raid week than most raiding guilds do in five days or more of raiding. To accomplish our goals we recruit like-minded individuals that want to build Ascending Phoenix into a lasting guild home.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
    Wednesday: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
    Thursday: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM

All raid times are EST.

What kind of progression do I plan? We will be a fast-paced progression guild. If your goal is to strive to be the best possible then this is where you want to be. Along with a progression-driven desire we will have a laid-back atmosphere full of raiders who know how to get the job and when to buckle down on a boss. You will make gold from farming content and not spend hours wiping on bosses you killed a month ago. Our goals are ambitious. Therefore, you better be ambitious as well.

If this sounds interesting to you check out our guild website and toss up an app: apguild . enjin . com (yeah not 10 posts yet)

I'd enjoy chatting over a voip if you'd like.

Contact me! Alsorin#1361

Good luck!

<Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Madoran.
    Current Tier Progression: 2/7 M HM, 10/10 H BRF LFM for mythic progression.

Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need):

Protection Warrior(immediate need)
    Protection Paladin(immediate need)
    Brewmaster Monk(Immediate need)
    Blood Death Knight(immediate need)
    Restoration Druid(Immediate need)

Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class.

Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time):
    Tuesday 7:15-10pm CST
    Wednesday 7:15-10pm CST
    Thursday 7:15-10pm CST

Contact us:
    KrakenUp#1524 (Recruiter)
    Mastashake#1160 (Officer)
    Kraig#1462 (Guild Master)

Hi tacticaldeath,

Here's some info about us. We are in need of a solid tank =)

<Gentlemen and Scholars>

Currently we have a high need for an experienced tank. We need a tank who will have at or very close to 100% attendance; mature personality; works well with others and wants to progress as a team; able to use vent effectively to communicate especially to ask for external CDs; keeps up to date on their class; and researches progression bosses and how best to approach them.

Server: Proudmoore, High pop PvE
    Faction: Alliance

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday
    8:00 pm - 11:00 pm ST (PST)
    Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Mondays (rare and only during heavy progression)
    8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST)
    Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Which is:
    8-11 PST
    9-12 MST
    10-1 CST
    11-2 EST

About Us

<Gentlemen and Scholars> was formed by veteran World of Warcraft raiders with experience in progression raiding spanning vanilla Molten Core through SoO. We hold high standards for our raiders in terms of communication, throughput, raid awareness, creative thinking, mechanical proficiency, and reliability.

Why We are Different

We believe that the key to a successful raid environment is to keep things professional, positive, focused and criticism should be constructive. We are all adults, many of us with careers and kids and we play the game to have fun. We want people to look forward to raid night! We do not tolerate drama of any kind. In vent, chat or whispers there is no yelling or belittling comments. We strive to work together as a team and learn from one another. We know that everyone makes mistakes, but we expect that raiders own up to them and correct them.

Raiding Philosophy

We believe in raiding smart by prepping in advance, analyzing logs, and communicating effectively to get the most out of our raid week. Our required raid time is only ~9 hours a week so planning ahead is key to our success. During progression our raid atmosphere is very focused, but we know how to have fun, relax, and poke fun of each other. Raiders earn their spots through merit, not seniority.

The Guild

Our guild is comprised mostly of folks on the raid team with some casual friends and family members. If you have friends or loved ones that want to join with you, they are welcome to as a casual. On off nights we organize fun raids such as going back to complete old raiding achievements and alt raids, in which all guild members are welcome to attend. This is a time to relax, have fun and get to know each other better!

Our raiding accomplishments as a guild on Proudmoore thus far:
    - MoP progression: Heroic(the old school Heroic) SoO 14/14 pre 6.0. Total completion time since formation of raid team was 3 months.
    Current WoD progression:
    Highmaul 5/7 Mythic progression despite raiding a total of 9 hours in a typical week.
    - 5/10 Mythic BRF. 10/10 Heroic BRF
    - US 98th H Operator Thogar, Realm 2nd

Recruitment Requirements
    • 680+ item level with mostly ideal stats for your class.
    • 7/7 Heroic HM minimum w/ most Heroics in BRF
    • Must be reliable.
    • Must maintain high throughput.
    • Must be mechanically and raid aware.
    • Have your gear enchanted and gemmed with the best available.

Current needs:
    Tank

Highest priority on:
    - BM Monk
    - Prot pally
    - Prot warrior

Will consider:
    - Blood DK

*All other exceptional candidates will still be considered*

How To Apply:
    Please apply on our website: http://gentlemenandscholars.enjin.com/
    If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact myself Thunderkats (Giselle#1498. I will contact you as soon as possible regarding recruitment.

Howdy! We're looking to trial a new tank, and we'd be interested in chatting with you!

We are Last Chapter of Zuluhed, currently 3/10 mythic and 10/10 heroic. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:15-11:15 Eastern.

We ask for a player that maintains a positive attitude and is capable of progression night to night on their own and with the guild. If you're interested in finding more, contact me via BNet at Wunderland#1730 or visit our website at www.lastchaptergaming.com

Nerd Cave of Kilrogg is recruiting again! We are a guild of active and experienced raiders who are looking to round out our roster for Mythic BRF. We are a new guild to WoD, but we have seen some success already. Before BRF came out we went 7/7H and 1/7M in Highmaul and we are currently 9/10H in BRF.

What we are looking for:
    To round out our roster to push through Heroic and Mythic BRF we are looking for small group of raiders to join us (5 or 6 people) to get us to mythic numbers. We would love to see some exceptional caster DPS (Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomkin), a warrior and a tank to round out our roster, with special consideration towards cleave-heavy classes or people with tanking or healing off-specs. We will of course consider any applicants with a solid understanding of their class, a good attitude, and the desire to raid.

Raiding Info:
    Tuesday: 6-9pm PST- Farm night (optional)
    Wednesday: 6-9 PST- Progression
    Sunday: 6-9 PST- Progression
    Loot system: Epgp

If you wish to apply please add me. Bendelin#1293.

I'm looking for a tank to start next week

We're 3/10 Mythic
    Raids are T/W/Th 7-10 CST

www.teammalice.com

Get ahold of me Rathimis#1496

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi there!

We are recruiting another tank to round out our raiding roster for Blackrock Foundry and we sound like a great fit for you! Below is a little bit more information on our guild, <Slapfight>. We are currently 10/10N and 7/10H in BRF but with a few additional team members, we are confident we can progress through heroic/mythic BRF in no time!

If <Slapfight> sounds like what you are looking for, we'd love to get you in a trial run to see if we are a mutual fit

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
    Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

Contacts:
    Recruitment Officer: Ruelle - stellery#1166
    Co-GM: Chameron - Chameron#1266

Fatality is looking to fill out our group so we can push towards Mythic content (currently 9/10N and 7/10H). We are in need of tanks, heals, and any and all qualified and able DPS. I think you could fit right in here in Fatality, if you add me we can get you in on some heroic BRF for a test as early as tonight! If you are interested in possibly joining up with us and progressing through the rest of heroic BRF and then heading into Mythic with us, our raid times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs 8-12 EST
    Friday 11-2 EST
    We are on Thrall server which is an eastern time zone server so all raid times are server times. If you are interested add Salazar#1965 on Battle.net and we can talk!

<Land Raiders>

Highmaul Progression

7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic
    1/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry Progression

10/10 Normal
    8/10 Heroic
    0/10 Mythic

Land Raiders is currently recruiting reliable raiders! Exceptional players of any role are always welcome!

Current Top Priority Needs

Tank - High (Prot Pally/Prot War/Blood DK pref. Skilled Monk/Druid welcome)
    DPS - Medium-High (Shadow Priest/Unholy DK High need, other skilled applicants welcome)
    Healers - Low (Skilled applicants with viable offspecs to the front of the line!)

We host an alt run Tuesdays 9-12 EST and our main raid clears Fri/Sat 9-12 EST. There is often some runs/days outside of this schedule as well.

Who we are

We're a casual guild that enjoys progressing at a steady pace and we're looking to rebuild our roster with a few more people as we look to the horizon and Mythic raiding! Looking to cap our roster around 25-30 people. We're a pretty friendly group who get along really well and though casual have some highly skilled players. A lot of us have been around for quite awhile and know our way around our class and then some. We use Mumble for voice and hold no requirements for our raiders other then you do your job. How you accomplish that is up to you.

What makes us special

Our Longevity - We've been around since BC!

Our Atmosphere - We have a very unique atmosphere, cultured over several years. Many people join us for just the atmosphere.

Our Efficiency - We clear at a solid rate on a 2 night a week schedule! Not many can claim the same.

Our Activities - We often play games outside of WoW as a community (as well as come across a lot of beta keys for them if they're new), host raffles (biggest prize pool value to date around 100k), and of course do the classics like achievement runs, CMs, Alt runs and more.

Fell free to swing on by our website, landraiders.enjin, and drop an app in! Our needs can change fairly often, so don't let the open recruitment class breakdown deter you. Exceptional applicants of any class/spec are always considered, so tell your friends!

If you have any issues with the site, or wish to speak in person feel free to PM me in game (Battle.net - Nech#1421). More then happy to help with anything.
    Last edited by Nechahira; 2015-04-08 at 06:14 PM.

You sound like you'd be a great fit for our guild. Here's a little bit of basic information about ourselves and a link to our recruiting thread with more information.

Server: Hyjal (West Coast, PvE, PST Server)
    Guild Name: Teneo
    Progression: 9/10H
    Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ST (PST)
    Faction: Horde