Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The majority of voters doubt that Islam is compatible with British values

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gene...sh-values.html

read that and then question what party is truly on your side.

labour isn't nor the conservatives. a vote for ukip or bnp is the only right one if you don't think it's compatible with british values.

you should support EDL if you think it's not compatible.

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of voters are morons.

ALL of UKIP and BNP's suporters and members are fuckwad scum. EDL supporters don't even deserve to be called human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    ...a vote for ukip or bnp is the only right one if you don't think it's compatible with british values.

you should support EDL if you think it's not compatible.
    Now UKIP I dislike, they are annoying populist twats, but when you call for people to vote for the BNP you can just fuck off.

Isn't Commander Niva Nakura Chambers? If so this thread makes a lot more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't vote anymore.

Labour are pushovers, conservative are backwards toffs, and Ukip and BNP are the worst kind of scum ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Now UKIP I dislike, they are annoying populist twats, but when you call for people to vote for the BNP you can just fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    Mexicans ?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Nice picture! Now show us David Cameron eating a baby, and Nick Griffin riding a white unicorn

Not a very popular opinion. Most foreigners work like motherfuckers. They have some sick inbred desire to work their butts off.

Don't judge people.

7+ Year Old Account
    The British could learn a lot from Islam, such as how to treat women properly. The UK and Islam can be compatible, but the UK needs to learn from Middle Eastern culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The British could learn a lot from Islam, such as how to treat women properly. The UK and Islam can be compatible, but the UK needs to learn from Middle Eastern culture.
    April fools was two days ago.

You mean like prohbiting them from driving, having an opinion, from voting or getting an education? Oh like being forced to marry at the age of 13, and getting stoned to death for bringing dishonor to their family for dancing at a wedding?

Yeah, the entire world should treat women like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

they don't confuse you with bruises I guess.

Effectively ignoring the OP's posts, Ed Milliband bothers me so much that I hope he is never elected. Something about him, can't quite place it, makes me hate him.

I quite like Cameron though.
    Call me Cassandra

I know right, ME countries can teach us how to make sure our women are pressed properly for winter, no matter the time of year!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I know right, ME countries can teach us how to make sure our women are pressed properly for winter, no matter the time of year!
    To be fair, in Britain it's always best to dress for winter regardless of the time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    To be fair, in Britain it's always best to dress for winter regardless of the time of year.
    Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

British values are democratic. Islam values are not. Compatibility disproved.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    Effectively ignoring the OP's posts, Ed Milliband bothers me so much that I hope he is never elected. Something about him, can't quite place it, makes me hate him.
    I know, he just doesn't look right without Gromit.

I quite like Cameron though.
    Never mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    You mean like prohbiting them from driving, having an opinion, from voting or getting an education? Oh like being forced to marry at the age of 13, and getting stoned to death for bringing dishonor to their family for dancing at a wedding?
    Those are backward customs of certain Muslim countries, but not of Islam itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    British values are democratic. Islam values are not. Compatibility disproved.
    I would think the many Muslims in democratic nations might disagree with you.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2015-04-02 at 11:59 PM.

I hate to say it. But Islam sounds like a shitty place to live.