Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    This is the strat my group uses and we've downed multiple times. Legit not that complicated.
    last night was our 2nd time in on BF. Killed it in 4 Pulls. Most important thing for us was keeping up with killing adds in P2 so we didnt end up with too many up when P3 started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    I'm so confused, why would you deliberately pop an elementalist shield when you know you aren't going to focus the elementalist?

Why not just kill feldspar and then pop the shield?
    It's one of those *why not* things.

I will say that *now* (6 kills in), we actually kill it, while cleaving feldspar, and now kill feldspar between Elementalist #1 and #2.
    BUT, it was just something we did.. it took us 2 SLAGelementals to kill each elementalist anyway.. originally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    Dude, it sounds like this all works for you, which is great, but that's the most insanely over-complicated strategy salad I think I've ever read.

P1: Stack on Operators. Make sure not to waste any bombs. Move stack when shields go down, and interrupt Pyroclasm/Electrocution if possible. Don't let any ticks of repair go off or you likely won't break both regulators before the 3rd wave of Operators.

P1-->P2 transition: Stack up and AoE down all remaining adds. Healing CD is nice.

P2: One tank stacks on Elementalist and taunts/interrupts Firecallers. One tank pulls security guards away from stack. Kill slag, kill Elementalist, kill both Firecallers, move to next Elementalist. Repeat x4.

P2-->P3 transition: Ranged to wall, melee to boss. Lust & clear out all remaining Guards & Slags.

P3: Kite in a semi-circle, taunt swapping.

Granted, we've only downed the boss once but it took us fewer learning pulls than Kromog, Maidens or Thogar. I feel like you might be overthinking things a little bit.
    I tend to *write* over complicatedly.
    Realistically my strat is almost identical to what you've written down in much better shorthand then I am capable of