BoS Help (Unholy)

Last night was the first time I have ever used Breath of Sindragosa. So as you can imaging it was a tad rocky. I got a lot of info reading Skullflowers guide(s). The following questions are not contained in the guide to my knowledge. I'm curious what the average up time should be on a BoS opener (ERW/AMS soak available) and the following usages (No ERW/AMS soak available) of it before it is canceled?
    Last edited by pallyballz; 2015-04-03 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    I'm told 30+ seconds on the first one (ERW/AMS soak available)

Then at least 15 seconds without.

Whether or not that's true I'm not sure but from my tests it seems about right. Plenty of multistrike needed.

BoS scales disgustingly with the iron maidens str dps trinket. Frankly, that trinket is a must if you plan to go BoS otherwise it's not worth it. Again why I'm assuming 15 seconds minimum is a must.

It's worth holding Vial on openers where you have gargoyle pet, pre pot and lust?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choot View Post
    It's worth holding Vial on openers where you have gargoyle pet, pre pot and lust?
    You want to use it there with breath. ams soak swapblaster explosion + army prepull and you can start breath after just 1 festering strike

You can also just reset the boss to start with 100 RP. You can pop breath instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iysdexia View Post
    You can also just reset the boss to start with 100 RP. You can pop breath instantly.
    And procc trinket/ring/FC? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    And procc trinket/ring/FC? :S
    Unequip?

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Trinket, rings etc reset aswell on bosses nowdays.

Pinchwhistle "Nitro Fuel" and campfire/Lil'Rag also work for pre-pull ams soaking. Stole this from skullflower.

twitter.com/skullflowerdk/status/583701530747932673

Quote Originally Posted by protosync View Post
    Pinchwhistle "Nitro Fuel" and campfire/Lil'Rag also work for pre-pull ams soaking. Stole this from skullflower.

haha holy fuck this is amazing. got more RP than i can spend after this + army

It's one of those few moments where you know deep down that a player is a level above where you'll ever reach, skullflower is a fucking god man, Also bit of a hijack, is it worth leaving melee range and blowing a mine or taking AoE on a fight like Blackhand in order to get back to 100 energy?
    Last edited by ddsad2212; 2015-04-05 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protosync View Post

And if you want to go above and beyond you can drop 10€ in the Blizzard Pet Store and adopt a Lil' Ragnaros which functions as a cooking fire, meaning he'll follow you around in combat enabling you to use the Nitro Fuel at any time you please.

This might just be the first time in the game's history that purchasing an in-game item for real money has been a direct DPS increase.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    And if you want to go above and beyond you can drop 10€ in the Blizzard Pet Store and adopt a Lil' Ragnaros which functions as a cooking fire, meaning he'll follow you around in combat enabling you to use the Nitro Fuel at any time you please.

This might just be the first time in the game's history that purchasing an in-game item for real money has been a direct DPS increase.
    This game is so pay to win, god. Terrible game Blizzard.
    Rambler.

This sentence makes me feel that they will fix this rather quick.
    And i feel it's rather bad game design if you have to do things like this to benefit to the max from certain talents..

Could also get Pierre does the same thing but does not cost any extra RL cash.