Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Healthy, well developed personalities can respect even enemies.
    I guess you respect ISIS as well in that case...

Where is the good christian patriot community calling out their extremist? In fact im sure when there was the story about the man who murdered SIKHS( a peaceful religion) because they thought they were muslims, fox news was silent, and breitbart was going out of their way to defend him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I guess you respect ISIS as well in that case...
    Yes, I respect muslims for many reasons. For instance, no matter how many people they kill, leftist intellectuals all over the world stand by them. Compare that to nazism - that was very unpopular ideology. Israel is not really popular either. Simply amazing PR capabilities.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-04-03 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post

Is there something I'm missing?
    Duh. All the mass murders, killings, terrorism and women opression is just one big scam by white supreme leaders trying to downplay poor muslims everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    The would-be bomber sounds like a perfect recruit for the FBI - after all they're quite keen on trying to make up terror plots and blame them on Muslims. (Perhaps his defense will be, "The FBI does it, why can't I?")

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
    Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)