Deleted

Any tips for a Resto Druid going for Mythic Beastlord and Oregorger?

Yo,

Is there any tips regarding Glyphs/Talents, Weakauras, etc that you are willing to share? I know the tactics of course. But I want to be efficient.
    Last edited by mmoc1406f1c7ef; 2015-04-03 at 04:13 PM.

Nothing special about those bosses. I use the same glyphs, talents and weakauras as I do on pretty much every mythic boss. ToL is probably better than Sotf on those bosses, unless you have very high spirit. Use roar glyph to help your team mates move fast when oregorger p2 begins. I can't say wether NV is better than Hotw. A matter of preference I think. DoC is bad on every mythic boss, unless you have very low spirit.
    Last edited by Mikael123; 2015-04-03 at 04:26 PM.

9/10 Mythic exp here. Beastlord I use Sotf/Doc because it times up well with Pins coming down, and healing is absurdly easy up until the last phase, at which point you could end up spending all your mana quite quickly. Oregorger, there are a few different ways to go about it. SotF doesn't align very well with acid spit so I'd advise Incarnation there. Otherwise it's really what you're comfortable with there. NV isn't bad when you're all running about and you can spam rejuvs on everyone, DoC isn't bad for a filler between spits.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    Oregorger, there are a few different ways to go about it. SotF doesn't align very well with acid spit so I'd advise Incarnation there. .
    You mean Swiftmend? I ran Rampant Growth last clear and it was pretty nice not having to worry about SM cooldown coupled with SoTF. Can't say it's better or worse than Tree in this regard but I felt it had more impact since I could utilize the talent the entire fight. ToL is nice in p2 though for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jahoosuphat View Post
    You mean Swiftmend? I ran Rampant Growth last clear and it was pretty nice not having to worry about SM cooldown coupled with SoTF. Can't say it's better or worse than Tree in this regard but I felt it had more impact since I could utilize the talent the entire fight. ToL is nice in p2 though for sure.
    yeah, SM to proc SotF is what I mean. I found that my SM wasn't up in time for the next acid spit so I lost a lot of healing not being able to cast SotFWG as the damage came out. I've honestly never bothered playing with Rampant Growth, I'm too in love with Germ. Haha! But yeah, I just think there's a number of different ways you can efficiently do that fight. I'd say it's whatever they're most comfortable with, and what fits the group. I run Doc/Incarn simply because I know exactly when I will get the most out of them based on the way my group handles the encounter.

I relied on SotF-ed WGs to heal during the rolling phase on Oregorger. LoS can be a big issue.