Can anyone tell me why haste is simming so high for me?

i.imgur.com/FPc7HsR.png

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Medivh/andrewtabs/advanced

I simmed using Skullflower's profile (summonstone.com/2015/03/simulationcraft/) and instructions (including 10000 iterations)

Everything I see is saying haste is our worst stat, and I understand if it sims a little higher than that, but it being higher than mastery seems insane. Is this right?

What sorcery is this? I'll spare you the 'you probably screwed up', but short of that my only guess for these results would be to attribute it to voodoo.
    Rambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Plague Leech drastically reduces the value of haste so if you are simming with any other T1 talent, you are going to see haste's value increase. Try redoing your sim with Plague Leech.
    Last edited by Smittzz; 2015-04-03 at 05:31 PM.
    Warrior - Smittzz
    Rogue - Smittzzy
    Death Knight - Smittsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I'm still not getting this - here's what I am getting again

Am I doing something wrong with the profile?

deathknight="Andrewtabs_Active"
    origin="https://us.api.battle.net/wow/character/medivh/Andrewtabs/advanced"
    thumbnail="http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/medivh/222/163887582-avatar.jpg"
    level=100
    race=human
    role=attack
    position=back
    professions=jewelcrafting=700/enchanting=700
    talents=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#db!2202000
    glyphs=blood_boil/raise_ally/regenerative_magic/skeleton/tranquil_grip/path_of_frost
    spec=unholy

actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_strength_flask
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=salty_squid_roll
    actions.precombat+=/horn_of_winter
    actions.precombat+=/unholy_presence
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/army_of_the_dead
    actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_strength
    actions.precombat+=/raise_dead

actions=auto_attack
    actions+=/deaths_advance,if=movement.remains>2
    actions+=/antimagic_shell,damage=100000
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/arcane_torrent
    actions+=/use_item,slot=trinket2
    actions+=/potion,name=draenic_strength,if=buff.dark_transformation.up&target.time_to_die<=60
    actions+=/run_action_list,name=unholy

actions.unholy=plague_leech,if=((cooldown.outbreak.remains<1)|disease.min_remains<1)&((blo od<1&frost<1)|(blood<1&unholy<1)|(frost<1&unholy<1))
    actions.unholy+=/soul_reaper,if=(target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45
    actions.unholy+=/blood_tap,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&cooldown.soul_reaper.remains=0
    actions.unholy+=/breath_of_sindragosa,if=runic_power>75&((frost>=1&blood>=1)|unholy>=1|death>=1)&talent.bre ath_of_sindragosa.enabled
    actions.unholy+=/run_action_list,name=bos,if=dot.breath_of_sindragosa.ticking
    actions.unholy+=/summon_gargoyle
    actions.unholy+=/unholy_blight,if=(!talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!(dot.blood_plague.ticking|dot.frost_fev er.ticking))|(talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!dot.necrotic_plague.ticking)
    actions.unholy+=/outbreak,cycle_targets=1,if=(!talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!(dot.blood_plague.ticking|do t.frost_fever.ticking))|(talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!dot.necrotic_plague.ticking)
    actions.unholy+=/plague_strike,if=(!talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!(dot.blood_plague.ticking|dot.frost_fev er.ticking))|(talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!dot.necrotic_plague.ticking)
    actions.unholy+=/blood_boil,cycle_targets=1,if=(!talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!(dot.blood_plague.ticking| dot.frost_fever.ticking))|(talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&!dot.necrotic_plague.ticking)
    actions.unholy+=/defile
    actions.unholy+=/death_and_decay,if=active_enemies>1&unholy>1
    actions.unholy+=/festering_strike,if=blood>1&frost>1
    actions.unholy+=/scourge_strike,if=((unholy>1|death>1)&active_enemies<=3)|(unholy>1&active_enemies>=4)
    actions.unholy+=/festering_strike,if=talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&talent.unholy_blight.enabled&dot.necrot ic_plague.remains<cooldown.unholy_blight.remains%2
    actions.unholy+=/death_and_decay,if=active_enemies>1
    actions.unholy+=/blood_boil,if=active_enemies>=4&death>=1
    actions.unholy+=/dark_transformation
    actions.unholy+=/outbreak,if=talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&debuff.necrotic_plague.stack<=14
    actions.unholy+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>10
    actions.unholy+=/death_coil,if=(buff.sudden_doom.react|runic_power>80)&(buff.blood_charge.stack<=10)
    actions.unholy+=/scourge_strike
    actions.unholy+=/festering_strike
    actions.unholy+=/death_coil
    actions.unholy+=/plague_leech
    actions.unholy+=/empower_rune_weapon

actions.bos+=/plague_strike,if=!disease.ticking
    actions.bos+=/blood_boil,cycle_targets=1,if=(active_enemies>=2&!(dot.blood_plague.ticking|dot.frost_feve r.ticking))|active_enemies>=4&(runic_power<88&runic_power>30)
    actions.bos+=/scourge_strike,if=active_enemies<=3&(runic_power<88&runic_power>30)
    actions.bos+=/festering_strike,if=runic_power<77
    actions.bos+=/blood_boil,if=active_enemies>=4
    actions.bos+=/scourge_strike,if=active_enemies<=3
    actions.bos+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>=5
    actions.bos+=/arcane_torrent,if=runic_power<70
    actions.bos+=/plague_leech
    actions.bos+=/empower_rune_weapon,if=runic_power<60
    actions.bos+=/death_coil,if=buff.sudden_doom.react

head=lavadipped_greathelm,id=113894,bonus_id=565/567,gems=50mult
    neck=thogars_serrated_chain,id=113959,bonus_id=566,enchant=75mult
    shoulders=ogreskull_boneplate_pauldrons,id=115536,bonus_id=566
    back=cloak_of_ruminant_deception,id=113830,bonus_id=565/567,gems=50mult,enchant=gift_of_multistrike
    chest=ogreskull_boneplate_breastplate,id=115537,bonus_id=566
    shirt=wraps_of_the_bloodsoaked_brawler,id=98543
    wrists=bracers_of_visceral_force,id=119331,bonus_id=561/566
    hands=ogreskull_boneplate_gauntlets,id=115538,bonus_id=566
    waist=truesteel_waistguard,id=114233,bonus_id=176/534/593
    legs=ogreskull_boneplate_greaves,id=115535,bonus_id=566
    feet=sabatons_of_fractal_earth,id=113936,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50mult
    finger1=spellbound_runic_band_of_elemental_power,id=118305,enchant=50mult
    finger2=phosphorescent_seal,id=113866,bonus_id=561/566,enchant=50mult
    trinket1=tectus_beating_heart,id=113645,bonus_id=565/567,gems=50mult
    trinket2=horn_of_screaming_spirits,id=119193,bonus_id=567
    main_hand=kagrazs_burning_blade,id=113913,bonus_id=566,enchant=rune_of_the_fallen_crusader
    Or the options?

Necroblight uses unholy blight. If you're using a necroblight simcraft profile, results should be actionable.

Edit: That's the right spec and actionlist for necroblight, yep. Note your wait time is 17%, which means you are not GCD-locked, so haste retains a lot of its value.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2015-04-03 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Necroblight uses unholy blight. If you're using a necroblight simcraft profile, results should be actionable.

Edit: That's the right spec and actionlist for necroblight, yep. Note your wait time is 17%, which means you are not GCD-locked, so haste retains a lot of its value.
    In practice I don't feel like I'm coming anywhere near 17% for wait time though. But I'm not really sure if there's a way to check that with logs?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=36

Sure, go to the casts tab. You used 214 GCDs out of a 281s fight for an uptime of 76%. That equates a "wait time" of 24%, but you weren't actually waiting on resources for all of that. Unlike a sim, in a real fight you don't play perfectly, hitting abilities the millisecond they're available, and you don't have 100% time on target. You had a 10s gap between 1:25 and 1:35, for example, where you used no abilities at all.

Sure, go to the casts tab. You used 214 GCDs out of a 281s fight for an uptime of 76%. That equates a "wait time" of 24%, but you weren't actually waiting on resources for all of that. Unlike a sim, in a real fight you don't play perfectly, hitting abilities the millisecond they're available, and you don't have 100% time on target.
    Got it, that makes sense. Currently I have both Multi/Haste pieces that drop (ring and bracers), and my only non-multistrike piece is tier I can't replace for a while, so I'm not really sure how to fix it, or if there is anything that really needs fixing here at all.

There's not a whole heck of a lot you can do with gear, now that reforging is gone and gems are a tertiary stat. You could farm savage blood and customize crafted pieces, I guess. Depends how hardcore you are.

There's not a whole heck of a lot you can do with gear, now that reforging is gone and gems are a tertiary stat. You could farm savage blood and customize crafted pieces, I guess. Depends how hardcore you are.
    I don't really have any pieces I can replace with crafted, the only thing I could think of is rerolling my crafted belt to multi/mastery but the way I have it now, the multi is only 2 under the cap for crafted items so I don't think it would even be worth it then. I guess I'll just live with what I have and figure it out later when I get farther into mythic.

Thanks for the help!!