D3: What to play ?

Hey i bought vanilla D3, played 3 weeks and quitted, havent returned back ever.

Now since im dead bored with WoW, i'll be buying RoS.
    For now i only have D3 and i want to start level, will be buying RoS in about a week.
    What is the best class for solo? Im not that interested in groups, so i prefer the solo play.
    Should i start level it now, or i should level when i buy RoS?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Every class is quite viable solo. It depends on what kind of playstyle you're looking for, really. A popular one right now is Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter. They're powerful glass canons.

I think the base game is fine since 2.0, but I would pick up RoS before you get too deep in. Adventure mode is a blast. If you don't mind waiting a week season 3 will start up so you can play alongside people on even ground.

Every single class is very strong for solo play. If you are talking about trying to play competitively at very high greater rift levels, then some differences start to show up between classes, but you need to just get into the game first before you even decide if you eventually want to play like that.

Just pick whatever appeals most to you. You'll be just fine soloing on any class, up to and including pretty high greater rifts.