So, every now and then, in order to complete daily quests of that class, I create a new deck that has nothing to do with the rest of the meta. I've done a midrange Mechlock once, a Control Hunter and while they may not have been able to stand up to the optimal netdecks in terms of consistency, they were a lot of fun to play.

While doing the mage quests 2 weeks ago, I decided to create some kind of Control Mage. I don't like playing face decks or rush decks so the meta Mechmage was out of the question and the tempo mage with secrets doesn't attract me very much because I don't find mage secrets to be as good or at least as consistent as the hunter ones. So I came up with this list:

Basically the deck does pretty well against other Control decks and Midrange ones. The real big problem are the face/aggro decks. As you can see I have no 3-drops and only 3 one drops so if I don't curve perfectly against them (having a coin to drop a 4mana minion on turn 3 also helps) I am usually pretty much dead. I am thinking about replacing Water Elemental for Flamewaker once the card is available, but we will see.

What about you? Post your out of the meta personalized decks!