Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    Sojet Sweden? More like SWEDISTAN YES
    i have 20 dozens of these pictures from Sweden
    Are we supposed to laugh... or cry?
    Think i'm gonna just laugh since i'm not a swede.
    Also, moar pics plz.

Chelly
    1st and 3rd pic aren't even Swedish. But they do have all one thing in common; being garbage pics posted by /pol/ fanboys.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2015-04-04 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    i have 20 dozens of these pictures from Sweden
    Those girls dont wear headscarfs in a mosque.

Deleted
    Dunno. Sweden seems to be fucked up in many ways these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eksom with one of his slanted threads, how refreshing.
    As always it got nothing to do with reality as he portray it
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Endus infracting anyone with different views.

Great way to win your arguments.

Mod edit: Please don't discuss moderator actions. If you have an issue with moderation, contact a global moderator. - d3v
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2015-04-05 at 05:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Endus infracting anyone with different views.

Great way to win your arguments.

Mod edit: Please don't discuss moderator actions. If you have an issue with moderation, contact a global moderator. - d3v
    Shouldn't post fake pics for the sake of nation bashing then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Shouldn't post fake pics for the sake of nation bashing then...
    It's not just the pics...go back through the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Using a tiny little village like Hofors as an example for anything is odd to say the least. I mean Flemingsberg is a tiny bit of a Stockholm suburb and has more people living in it than Hofors. The small amount of immigrants that it would take to make a year of school in Hofors have the representation you describe isn't even remotely enough to set up the kind of parallel society that we see in places like Rosengård.

- - - Updated - - -

Christ, even just looked it up. Hofors has ~10% immigrants. That's significantly lower than the national average of 16%. Sort of kills your point.

- - - Updated - - -

Worse than being killed is pushing it. It is fucking horrible and should carry significantly stiffer sentences though.
    So a thousand immigrants in a tiny little place like Hofors is not alot? Given that most of them are probably teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Moving to a country doesnt make you a national. Each country has an identity and culture, which is imprinted when you are a young child and you carry it with you.
    Even 2nd gen immigrants wont be fully integrated as they are raised by 1st gen immigrants whom carry their culture with them, and imbue it into their children, 3rd/4th gen would probably be due to exposure, but in a country like sweden where there is opposition to the idea of assimilation, i doubt even 4th gen could be considered "swedish".
    That depends on the people. Not everyone have the agenda of making their children be as if they still live in the parents country of origin. Smart parents let their children adapt to their new habitat and purposefully don't force their own culture upon them, they know it just helps further segregate.

On the other hand just because your skin, eye and hair color don't match the average Scandinavian, that alone can make people think that you are different from them, regardless if you grew up in the country since a baby, people just have expectations and that too can be a negative thing that further pushes segregation.

Anyway I got a bit upset on the part about being considered Swedish. I don't think it is as simple as "after generation X you are a true Swede", it's mostly a people attitude problem, on both sides, that separates people. Problem is you can't just change other peoples attitude, so there isn't a easy fix either to the segregation issue.

(By the way I am using the word "segregation" wrong. Perhaps "national segregation" or "national identity" would be more fitting.)

Anyway this is my point of view, a 1st generation immigrant, moved when I was 6/7 and had a mother that just let me be what ever I wanted to be. Everyone get flavored by their families, doesn't mean the flavor is purely because of culture or traditions, in my case it was just the ordinary family bullshit that everyone experiences, regardless of race or nationality. :P

Deleted
    83% of swedes voted for multicultural advocating parties, so I dont think any1 should feel sorry for them, they have made their choice. However what concerns me is their neighbour countries and if the system will collapse, what effect it will have on Denmark, Norway and Finland? Just hoping they come atleast partially in their senses so the system wont end up like South-Africa and ppl living in gated communities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vk8 View Post
    You're welcome to Uppsala. On my street like 40% voted for the feminist party, 15% for the left and 20% for environment party. SD got like 1-2% of the votes. Lots of hipsters tho.
    Wait I might know this street..? where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    83% of swedes voted for multicultural advocating parties, so I dont think any1 should feel sorry for them, they have made their choice. However what concerns me is their neighbour countries and if the system will collapse, what effect it will have on Denmark, Norway and Finland? Just hoping they come atleast partially in their senses so the system wont end up like South-Africa and ppl living in gated communities.
    I don't understand this "multiculturalism" here and there, it is what shapes countries. always have been, always will. If you want this countrys culture to stand out, make something, don't try to remove the things we've got. I like american music. I like english humor, french food.
    Last edited by Heffladin; 2015-04-05 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Wait I might know this street..? where is it?

I don't understand this "multiculturalism" here and there, it is what shapes countries. always have been, always will. If you want this countrys culture to stand out, make something, don't try to remove the things we've got. I like american music. I like english humor, french food.
    I looked up the numbers, it wasn't completely correct, we had 3% SD and less FI/MP, more M, V and FP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskom View Post
    Soviet Sweden? Model Nation Sliding to Third World - Is It So?
    Wouldn't that be ironic...a country that's been run by the right-wing for more than a decade becomming "Soviet".

No. It's not so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    In the case of Denmark sinking into the sea I'd be there to throw the Danes back into the sea again... lol
    Being a Dane. No hard feelings, Id probably do the same.