Project Spartan is Available for Testing

Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10049 has been released onto the Fast ring of testers and includes Project Spartan, Microsoft's new web browser.

Anyone else testing it out? I like the UI and interface. It's a little slow and jerky atm, although I'm not sure if that's due the old laptop I'm running it on or due to the fact it's the literal first public testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fan of minimalist UI I like it more than Chrome (At least from the videos I have seen). Not sure if I would be willing to switch though as I enjoy the Google ecosystem.
    Black Lives Matter

I don't plan on using it, or Chrome for that matter, ever. There are other options such as Firefox and Opera that don't harvest your life's existence and use it for profit.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Testing web note on a touchpad wasn't easy*.

*My normal handwriting is also terrible

I personally like Project Spartan; Only gripe right now, is that Addons are not supported in the Technical Preview for Project Spartan on Windex. And I hope AdBlock Plus will get supported later on. Right now though, running it on my laptop, Chrome is my go-to, as it seems to be the "most supported" for Technical Preview with very responsive results. Firefox, I'm having some issues with Flash and HTML5 on Windex.

Haven't tried Opera yet on Windex.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!