Dieing to Expluse arcane magic in LFR ?

Heya Ive tried to tank Ko'ragh in LFR for the first time and Ive died on every single cast of expusle arcane magic that Ive got. Everytimes I was hit I ran far enough to not hit anyone but close enough to be in heal range and poped one of my defencive CD. But I kept dieing.

Their is anything special to do beside running outside of teamate when you get hit by that AoE dot ?

Its only LFR so I guess that I have failed hard to dudie that much.

all you do is get arcane, run away from the raid, keep running around until the debuff drops, off-tank should taunt at this point so the boss never moves.

no need to pop any defensives because you should not be getting hit by it, it explodes like 1 second after it makes the purple on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    all you do is get arcane, run away from the raid, keep running around until the debuff drops, off-tank should taunt at this point so the boss never moves.

no need to pop any defensives because you should not be getting hit by it, it explodes like 1 second after it makes the purple on the floor.
    Thats what I tought but since poeple were yelling at me, I was woundering if I wasn't the problem (the other tank taunt were well timed so I can't blame him).

I've stopped to tank soon after MoP release, so I guess that I'm just not used to be blamed in random for everything no mather what I did.

When it gets on you, all you have to do is literally run anywhere and keep running, it will chase you, but you will take no damage if you just keep running and don't turn back or slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by deth2munkies View Post
    When it gets on you, all you have to do is literally run anywhere where there are no other players and keep running, it will chase you, but you will take no damage if you just keep running and don't turn back or slow down.
    Just to be clear, the above is an important distinction. Arcane magic will kill other players, so you want to run around in a vacant area somewhere off to the side.