690 Protection Warrior/688 Fury

As stated I am a 690 prot/688 fury LF a guild.

Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nisch/advanced

Requirements:

-7/10M+ Is preferred but sell me on your guild that isn't and we can talk.
    -Raids 3-5 days a week during progression is great.
    -Raids after 9EST but no later than 2am EST. I prefer that but once again I am flexible.

Prefer horde as I have faction changed a few times already this xpac but I don't mind if the guild is worthwhile!

Other stuff you need to know:

-I've been playing this game a long time and I am looking to find a forever home with people I like and are good at the game.
    -My internet and computer are solid. So no issues there.
    -I enjoy raiding on the bleeding edge and playing at the highest level I can. Frankly having to post here is embarrassing but I don't have a choice really.
    -I have 2 well geared healing alts (Druid/Paladin) I would gladly switch to if needed and or are good to go for next tier runs if the guild needed to split heroics to funnel gear to mains.
    -I'm 27, married, and have a career that allows me to play a lot more than most. So when content drops I am flexible.

-Post Below
    -Shoot me a PM
    -RealID: Hickwitastik#1917

** IF you have any questions feel free to drop me a inbox msg and I will get back to you as soon as possible.**

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a forever home!
    Last edited by HickwitaStick; 2015-04-05 at 09:34 PM.

We would need you as Fury. We start at 8:30 EST. We are currently 5/10, but this is lower than where we would have been historically due to small roster issues. Based on past performance we should be just about to reach 7/10 or had just gotten 7/10. We are a 3 day a week guild, and do quite well for one. There is a pretty big difference between 3 and 5 days a week and you should probably decide what you prefer, a 5 day a week guild has basically twice as much time dedicated to progression (part of 1 day is farm). Below is our standard spiel.

Hello, there <teamLUST> is a 12 hour a week semi-Hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS to bolster our roster, our spots are competitive.

We are interested in talented players who will mesh well into our tight-knit group.

Server: Mal'Ganis *Central Time*

WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_10

Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3077/

Recruitment as of 3/29/2015

High
    Mage
    Restoration Druid
    Balance Druid
    DPS Warrior
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Restoration Shaman

Medium

Low

Raid schedule:
    All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group
    Tuesday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Thursday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Monday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST

How we operate:

Loot:
    We do a type of loot council which takes into consideration who has received loot recently, performance, attendance and disposition.

Attendance:
    Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance.

Disposition:
    We're all adults *20-30* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of stuff and things while we raid, as such we are looking for members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious.

Raid Performance:
    We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of the class you are playing and perpetually be up-to-date with new and cutting edge information pertaining to your class; nothing other than full mastery of your class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that one can utilize to gain further knowledge of ones class.

Consumables:
    You are expected to provide your own 125 stat food.

We expect pre-potions as well as secondary potions on every pull.

You need to have Healing Tonics, we don't drop Healthstones

Flasks, that goes without saying.

All gear is expected to have the highest possible enchant for the slot.

Guild History:

We have been raiding with each other since TBC *most of us if not all have been raiding since vanilla* and are looking for more like minded individuals to acclimate into our clique, we're not interested in anyone who just shows up to raids without socializing at all.

Some past achievements include:

Obtaining 16 Amani Warbears, as well as a few of us having killed M'uru pre 3.0 nerf.

In WotLK we raided on Kel'Thuzad where we obtained Horde 3rd Black Proto Drakes as well as obtaining Plagued Proto Drakes. We then helped create <Intent> which is currently a ranked 30 US guild. *last tier they were top 20* Most of us took a break from the game at that time while some of us continued raiding going on to Kill Algalon, completing a Tribute to insanity, as well as killing Heroic LK prior to the 30% buff.

During Cata most of us were still on hiatus, a few of us cleared all relevant content Heroic Al'Akir: US 42, Sinestra: US 72, Heroic Ragnaros: US 53, Heroic Deathwing: US 26.

Upon our friends returning to the game we decided to form a 10man which happened during ToT and ended MoP with killing Heroic Garrosh in April, not the quickest kill but our roster was unstable at the time which has since changed.

While our raid schedule would be considered casual that's where the causality stops we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best.

That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our group and help us push for a higher server/US rank.

-Irilis, <x00ry#1110> This is so you can contact me for preliminary questions, this does not substitute an application...

Hi Tyrannisch!

Would really love to chat with you in game. We're in need of a core tank having lost our last one recently.

<Re Lapse> of Korgath is in need of a few exceptional players for our Mythic roster. We are in the top 3 of all US 2-day progression guilds.

Raiding Times:
    Friday 9:00pm - 1:00am EST
    Saturday 9:00pm - 1:00am EST

Highmaul Progression: 7/7 Mythic (7/7 Heroic)
    Blackrock Foundry Progression: 8/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic)

More info can be found at our recruitment link below:

re-lapse .enjin .com /recruitment - can't post links yet, please format the link properly.

My btag is JAK#1138 (I'll be adding you in game as soon as the servers are up). I can answer some basic questions or get you in touch with our officer core if you're interested.