Deleted

[Holy] Need some log analysis.

Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster. Hopefully I won't be too messy!

Right, so, in the start of WoD I was made to go Holy as my guild at the time already had a Discipline priest, as we'd been running double Disc in SoO.
    I have this issue that, after switching guilds, my percentiles just aren't good enough for my liking. I pull my weight, more or less, but I'm getting as low as 63 on Beastlord. All my HC percentiles are 95+, but in Mythic I'm having major issues.
    Ironically, I do more healing on HC, so I am tempted to believe we are over-healing it. I'd like some input, and need to figure out why my HPS is so low.
    Can't link websites, so my armory is Arioni-Draenor(EU), and my logs will be under "The Empire Strikes First" on Draenor. Sorry about that.
    Ta guys.

Your biggest issue is you simply aren't hardcasting Prayer of Mending enough. Especially on fights like Gruul where groups constantly take raid damage/have dots on them.

Prayer of Mending outpaces Renew on HPET and have similar HPM values even without the 2pc/4pc bonus.

You also seem to not maximize your T90 talent casts even though it's the most efficient/effective spell in your repertoire outside of long CDs, having only 1 cast on your Gruul parse.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Ah, right. Will get to making a WA then for PoM! Also, I'm just curious, how does the four set interact with our stat prio? Heard a lot of different things and haven't run with it yet, and am still debating if it's entirely worth it. Did some SimCraft awhile ago, but that was based off of old gear and it seemed to only be a marginal % gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Arioni View Post
    Ah, right. Will get to making a WA then for PoM! Also, I'm just curious, how does the four set interact with our stat prio? Heard a lot of different things and haven't run with it yet, and am still debating if it's entirely worth it. Did some SimCraft awhile ago, but that was based off of old gear and it seemed to only be a marginal % gain.
    I wasn't aware of Simcraft being anywhere near comprehensive enough to model healing properly, but then again I haven't visited the website in a while.

As for stat priority, if you decide to shift to the Divine Insight gameplay, Mastery would be more valuable than the Renew-centric playstyle.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Arioni, if that will be helpful to you - When I progressed on Blast Furnance and Blackhand and evenutally killed these as holy - I ranked in the world top 5, I do have plenty of ranks in that margin anyway - And believe me, I do no try to rank. The biggest missunderstanding people have about % on worldofranks is that it all depends on so many factors, that is does not matter how good you are doing with your class/spec - it is a lot more dependent on how many healers you ran it with, how many of your DPS stood in fire to make you able to rank, and another dozen things.

Despite the fact that when I was batteling for a rank on Blast Furnance or Blackhand I end up beating the majority of the top 20 holy priests world, just by simply doing my job, does not in any way mean that when I slack I get the same results. Nope, I got plenty of ranks in the 60%. But in the right envoirment, I easly can rank 1 if I wanted to and if I kindly asked the majority of my raid and especially the disc priest ^^

About the stat priority, with or without the 4 set, I'd still suggest you stick to multistrike+haste - I ve tried both Mastery as prio or the usual stat priority - and in all honesty the Mult+Haste seems to be beating it by far.

Deleted
    I am not quite sure why you would want to go with haste as 2. stat if you aren't going with renew playstyle, it doesn't make sense to me.

Deleted
    Did you check his/her logs? Or just replied quickly to make a presence ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Healprincess View Post
    Did you check his/her logs? Or just replied quickly to make a presence ?
    The logs has nothing to do with your theorycrafting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekc View Post
    The logs has nothing to do with your theorycrafting.
    Ofc it has to do with the logs. I am giving the one that asks a suggestion based on his/her playstyle. I went through the logs which you clearly did not. And based on the spells he/she uses and the playstyle I'd suggest they stick to Multistrike+Haste.

Some people..