Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well I suppose it was less painful to do than sewing her shut/smaller the way they usually do in those communities where female genital alteration is expected.

But oigh.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    But that thread was about xarim being xarim. This one is about the story and that is fucked up.
    No, it exactly the same thing, only this time it is about a woman "so its OK"....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bags- View Post
    and we still cut foreskins off
    ^ This.. Mutilating your own children aint so bad now is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened in Africa. Don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Bags- View Post
    and we still cut foreskins off

GTFO Bags, I like my penis not to look like a turtle, and smell funny, ty.

Ohhh, and I expierence just as much pleasure down there as you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to sound as if I'm saying this is ok, but I'm not.

I think when it comes to cheating the human heart is fickle and going in and out if relationships we all know things can get crazy, especially when love is tossed in and emotions run deep.

My point is stuff like this just doesn't shock me. It also serves as a warning not to play with people's emotions. People in general are crazy.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    You can't generalize all of Africa. Many African countries are at least starting to grow in progress. I mean much of Africa is still recovering from multiple wars or serious events. South Africa is better than Nigeria or Kenya though in terms of domestic violence, which is saying something, considering how 1 of 2 Nigerian women are hit by their husbands.
    Africa is a shithole, not everyone there is a shithead, but it's a shithole. Only good thing to come out of Africa was Egypt, and it doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Happened in Africa. Don't care.
    Why not? What is your problem with Africa?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    Africa is a shithole, not everyone there is a shithead, but it's a shithole. Only good thing to come out of Africa was Egypt, and it doesn't count.
    So you're going to nation bash every country on the continent of Africa?

Deleted
    I'm going to hell for this but I giggled when I saw the thread title. I do feel bad for the woman

Well, as I always say, the world is a fucked up place and bitches be crazy. Sadly, the man will likely never be punished. Sucks for the victim either way.

Deleted
    OT: is it even possible to glue flesh together? As a kid I always tried to superglue my fingers together without much success.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    GTFO Bags, I like my penis not to look like a turtle, and smell funny, ty.

Ohhh, and I expierence just as much pleasure down there as you do.
    So you prefer having your penis look like a mushroom? If your penis looks like a turtle I advise to go visit a doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there no chemical solution that can dissolve super glue? I am surprised they made superglue so strong, what if people accidentally stick their hands together or something, cut them off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    OT: is it even possible to glue flesh together? As a kid I always tried to superglue my fingers together without much success.

- - - Updated - - -

So you prefer having your penis look like a mushroom? If your penis looks like a turtle I advise to go visit a doctor.
    Yes it can as a matter if fact you don't even need super glue for your fingers if you skin is against anything long enough it will grow into it. Meaning hold those fingers together long enough you one have two fingers it will become one big finger unless you get medical intervention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Is there no chemical solution that can dissolve super glue? I am surprised they made superglue so strong, what if people accidentally stick their hands together or something, cut them off?
    Depends on the strength. But even though chemicals can dissolve the super glue they can also disolve your internal organs that aren't protected by outer layers of skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...3lKu?ocid=iehp

Ok. This is disturbing. The woman cannot have sex anymore now, says the article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOH71wTUzJA
    ... and sometimes I have this naive thought, that people can't get any stupider and BAM.... you get hit by the reality truck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    The problem is not necessarily removing the super glue, as there are several ways to do so in case you glue your fingers together. The problem is, however, that you can not (or really, really should not) use most of this methods in such a highly sensitive body region.

Hopefully the doctors can reverse it.

The men that are genitally mutilated by their jealous spouses, not so much.

I don't think women should cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by General Reaction View Post
    I don't think women should cheat.
    But men should, since it's part nature, right?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

This is pretty bad, but I think its not as serious as the article lets on. A kid in my 1st grade class super glued his mouth shut because he didn't want to sing in the 4th of july play, and he came out of that unscathed. It seriously scared me from touching glue for awhile. The article states she is now scarred and can;t have sex. What did she did, use scissors?

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    But men should, since it's part nature, right?
    Yes, that is correct men are designed to plant many seeds and women are meant to receive these blessings of natural stock. That's how I was raised.