Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaskra View Post
    Drinking my favorite juices gives me acid reflux.
    Its pretty awful.
    Ah, yeah. This too. Reflux has really been kicking my ass since somewhere around age 25-26.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hate that feeling that I'm falling behind. At this stage in life I'm supposed to have a girlfriend (or even a wife), a degree, a good job, and I have none of those things, and each year that passes by that feeling gets worse.

Knowing that there is nothing worth living for.

The movie is over, the credits are rolling - the only decision now is when to leave the cinema.

The physical decay of this soon to be carcass.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Knowing that there is nothing worth living for.

The movie is over, the credits are rolling - the only decision now is when to leave the cinema.
    Have you tried?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Have you tried?
    Depends on which particular use variation you are referring to ?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Depends on which particular use variation you are referring to ?
    Have you watched all 7 Fast and Furious movies?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Have you watched all 7 Fast and Furious movies?
    No - I prefer my Vin Diesel in Riddick .. (yes - I've watched all the Riddicks).

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have many supplements now... and have to actually work out to stay in shape... which I disdain and often avoid... >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Not being able to spend entire day in underwear and play games(video games you dirty minds)..

Worst part of getting older is all of it. Every single thing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    The least favorite thing of getting older is getting older. It´s really that simple. (for me at least)
    The post I came here to make. Haha!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Getting closer to death because we havent found a way to become immortal yet?
    Id like to do a johnny depp and transport my consciousness into the worlds internet, gg.

Losing motivation in life, I hate the fact that has I get older I am starting to lose interest in video games.

I love video games, but apparently as you grow up you have to work like a slave, or being pressured to do adult things you don't want to do.

I am 18 years old and I feel like garbage mentally and physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    The fact that more and more women my age have children. I can never seem to find a decent woman without finding out that she's a mother already.

The good thing is that it get's easier to have an intellectual conversation with women the older they get.
    Find someone career oriented and ambitious, like a lawyer, doctor, etc. They usually wait until their low-mid thirties if they are going to even have kids at all.

Otherwise I feel your pain

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that I have to grow up.

It's quite fun being young.

10+ Year Old Account
    More responsibilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I just hate that feeling that I'm falling behind. At this stage in life I'm supposed to have a girlfriend (or even a wife), a degree, a good job, and I have none of those things, and each year that passes by that feeling gets worse.
    ^^ This too.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Not being able to enjoy certain things or have certain hobbies because it makes you look immature to people. Not as easy to make friends, because everyone is always busy working or with families. Realizing you let too much time to by before you started getting your life in order. Knowing that you're getting too old to do certain things anymore. Thinking too much.

The fact that I'm older doesn't bother me. I'm 35, but I feel like I'm in my late-20s. I don't mind the few strands of gray hair, a few more smile lines on my face, etc. but what does bother me is that it seems like the older I get, the faster time goes by. Every day just zooms past, every week, every month, every year. I swear I was just in Mendocino with my wife but that was in December! Time goes by so fast once you're older and I just desperately try to hold on to every second, not because I fear getting older, but because I want to savor each moment I have, the big and small things in life.