Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love my asuran engineer, she's so tiny and cuddly but medium armor on asurans is just ugly and well dpsing as an engineer can be a bit taxing. Come to think of it i havent played my norns much, i've been playing my human warrior way more, if only anet managed to allow my warrior to wear the formal tuxedo and top hat i'd be a happy individual..
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Never been able to play races of tiny stature, at least for long (never played a gnome in wow, and only briefly as a goblin), so asura never appealed to me due to that, although their banter is absolutely hilarious. The norn running animations, at least when I play them, with all the bounciness to their steps...seems reminiscent of wow's pandaren (another race I couldn't bring myself to play for long).

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Players and NPCs of all kinds are indistinguishable to me when playing.

My sister once said GW2 was like playing a game solo- other people just happened to also be soloing alongside you. I've yet to experience anything in GW2 counter to this aphorism.
    Teakettle and 3h worm, and high level fractals sometimes are really the only exceptions. I'm OK with it. I hate other people.

- - - Updated - - -

With regards to the oh pee, when combatting I dont notice others outfits, but I do like to see what others have created while I am waiting for a boss or standing around d in DR. Asura are easy enough to see.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So even though I expressed my distaste for Asura earlier, I got a wild whim to reroll my engineer (first character in GW2) because I wanted a more appropriate race for it and generally disliked my play experience with the engineer. (weird like that and just like to reroll for a fresh start sometimes)

Anywho...

I made the cutest little Asura ever and she looks pretty fantastic in leather so far. Their animations are very, very good and the Engineer isn't a class I really care for flashy armor on as opposed to my Warrior or Guardian. I'm digging it.
    BAD WOLF