View Poll Results: Your favourite hair colour!

Voters
96. This poll is closed
  • Black

14 14.58%
  • Brown

22 22.92%
  • Blond

18 18.75%
  • Red

35 36.46%
  • White

1 1.04%
  • Gray

1 1.04%
  • Colour that hasn't been posted

5 5.21%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Your favourite hair colour!

So I was inspired by the other thread and a disagreement with someone over the superiority of red hair on a woman!

That aside it's quite simple!

What hair colour floats 'yer boat?

Poll inc.

Red and Purple are fun colours

10+ Year Old Account
    Red, purple, green and blue. Basically standard Japanese hair colours xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Red > Black > Brown > Blonde

As a general rule of thumb, but everyone's hair is different, both in style and colour.

Fake colours are on a case by case basis even more so and can intersperse the list anywhere.

I like all colors. If I had to pick, I guess I'd say raven black.

7+ Year Old Account
    brown > black > red > blonde > rest

Deleted
    Personally, I think that red and dark (!) blonde hair hands down looks the best.
    Black is the worst. I really, really do not like black hair.

Some (bright) fake colours look ok too, but it usually is hit or miss there.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-04-06 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Natural redheads for sure, though they're not that common, so blonde would be close behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't discriminate, except for fake hair color or all that pink, blue, purple shizzle.

I like darker colors on men. For women I've always liked those 'violin' red dyes.

The colour I like the most in a woman is black, pitch black with no tint of brown in sight.
    In the case of men, well, I guess it'd be brown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Brunette, all the way.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Brunette with cute glasses

Strawberry blonde.

Straight male here, and I've always had a thing for redheads. Preferably natural, but fake is ok as long as it's done right. I also kinda like the "blonde with red streaks" thing or other color streakings I've seen some women do.

Not to say that's all I care about though. Just assuming they're equal in all other areas, I'd find a redhead most attractive if you put her next to a blonde and brunette. My first gf was a redhead, so maybe that had something to do with it. /shrug
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-04-06 at 02:31 PM.

Redheads are so 2012 to be honest. It's time to move on. So happy i'm not a teenager now and have to live through this blue, pink and green "trend", god damn that's awful. Brunettes are my favorite.

Rainbow obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vk8 View Post
    So happy i'm not a teenager now and have to live through this blue, pink and green "trend", god damn that's awful.
    I think that pink/fuchsia/purple hair can look pretty awesome if done right. Like I said, though, it definitely is a bit 'hit or miss' there.

10+ Year Old Account
    My ultimate favorite is that dark reddish brown color. Drives me wild.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-04-06 at 02:03 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

so easily red. I'll never understand why so many women seem to dye their hair blonde either, far too many blondes they just don't stand out at all. there are a few exceptions of course, some people really 'suit' a particular colour
    sometimes dyed a crazy colour like green, pink, blue, etc but it doesn't suit everyone