Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Those small percentages of a cent add up, haven't you seen Superman 3?!
    I have not can you draw me a picture in MS paint plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    So almost 1/5th of a penny correct? I cannot offer 1/5th of a penny but i can surely pay him a penny or sexual favors what ever works better
    2 one-thousandths of a penny.

To put this in a WoW perspective, if Blizzard's servers went down for about an hour, you'd have lost 2 pennies worth of subscription time.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Maybe you should stop wasting money on cancer sticks and spend that money on food so you don't have to worry about living off of food stamps.
    One of my reasons for hating smokers, they're making a very unwise decision that could hurt their physical, mental, and economic state.

I don't see any positive at all to smoking, addiction is just a horrible chemical factor....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    2 one-thousandths of a penny.

To put this in a WoW perspective, if Blizzard's servers went down for about an hour, you'd have lost 2 pennies worth of subscription time.
    So i can't see the issue, People are always going "IM WORKING TO KEEP THESE PEOPLE ALIVE" when in reality it's such a small portion of money it doesn't even matter. People don't care or show little care for people on assisted living until they are the ones on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

I just love posts about how people "hate" people for doing some innocuous shit that really makes no difference to them one way or another.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Going to just close this here. First of all the forum isn't a blog so there wasn't much to discuss to begin with, but it's already turned into an attack on the OP and I just don't see it going anywhere constructive.