Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    The post didn't have to be constructive.
    Incorrect.
    Spamming and Trolling
    Neither spamming or trolling is acceptable on the forums. This includes, but is not limited to, the following examples:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
    Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
    Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
    Making non-constructive posts
    Here is a link for your convenience: http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

Now please stop continuing the non productive conversation. You are also not allowed to discuss moderation on the forums, which can be viewed via the same link. You knew what you were doing. Be glad you weren't autobanned since you spammed the same message in 5 different threads.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Incorrect.

Here is a link for your convenience: http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

Now please stop continuing the non productive conversation. You are also not allowed to discuss moderation on the forums, which can be viewed via the same link. You knew what you were doing. Be glad you weren't autobanned since you spammed the same message in 5 different threads.
    Ok, here's a constructive post.

Diablo 3 is bad because the itemization is WoWesque and linear fueled by the devs love of herpity derp "big numbers are fun"
    Diablo 3 is bad because all of the depth from D2 was removed. There is no character customization, build customization, or runes. EVERYTHING is defined by set pieces.
    Diablo 3 has no world pvp or balanced pvp of any sort.
    Cain was killed by butterflies.
    Azmodan never shuts up.
    The entire story is a hand-holding experience designed for 10 year olds.
    The devs said themselves D3 was designed to only be played a little bit, then everyone's supposed to return to WoW and pay them subs.

Is that enough or shall I go on?

Diablo 3 is bad because the itemization is WoWesque and linear fueled by the devs love of herpity derp "big numbers are fun"
    Diablo 3 is bad because all of the depth from D2 was removed. There is no character customization, build customization, or runes. EVERYTHING is defined by set pieces.
    Azmodan never shuts up.
    The devs said themselves D3 was designed to only be played a little bit, then everyone's supposed to return to WoW and pay them subs.

are you arguing that diablo 2 had balanced competitive pvp? cause that's the only problem I have with your list ;p.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can go on if you wish, but it needs to be directed to the correct thread. This isn't titled "Dispirit's Personal Grievances with Jay Wilson". Please use the search function and find the appropriate thread to add your voice to. As an aside, I think your points are shallow, imply no knowledge of the current state of the game, and a lack of maturity to adequately have a meaningful discourse on the game.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    are you arguing that diablo 2 had balanced competitive pvp? cause that's the only problem I have with your list ;p.
    It had a much more competitive scene than D3 ever allowed. It was never particularly balanced but it was fun. D3 devs just decided pvp isn't allowed because they screwed up itemization so bad. Everything would pretty much have to be completely reworked and they've given up on the franchise too much to bother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You can go on if you wish, but it needs to be directed to the correct thread. This isn't titled "Dispirit's Personal Grievances with Jay Wilson". Please use the search function and find the appropriate thread to add your voice to. As an aside, I think your points are shallow, imply no knowledge of the current state of the game, and a lack of maturity to adequately have a meaningful discourse on the game.
    Newsflash, Josh didn't fix anything with the game. Show me a build that doesn't rely on crit/crit damage and i'll show you a t1 build. The game is more shallow than my opinions and my maturity is probably dead on for the target audience of the game so I'm just speaking at your level so you can understand ; )

This is still the correct thread to inform the OP as to why he should not come back to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop now. If you have an issue with moderation, please come talk to one of the global mods, such as myself. Do not continue to derail the thread with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newsflash, Josh didn't fix anything with the game. Show me a build that doesn't rely on crit/crit damage and i'll show you a t1 build. The game is more shallow than my opinions and my maturity is probably dead on for the target audience of the game so I'm just speaking at your level so you can understand ; )

This is still the correct thread to inform the OP as to why he should not come back to the game.
    I do have to agree with you on the crit/crit damage portion, as that duality is very bad for gear progression, as its either crit or GTFO. I proposed a series of gear stat changes a while back at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13764516353#1. If you want, take a look at it and give me feedback here, or at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16953815659#2, a newer thread with a few of my thoughts on the recent changes (Especially dealing with Legendary Gems, which further exacerbate the RNG issues in D3 loot.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Azmodan never shuts up.

This has to be bait. But damnit i'll bite.
    "big numbers are fun" - it is. The greater the crits the more i squeel with glee. Its a hack and slash game and i love overkilling monsters
    "there is no customization" - U wot m8? you can play exactly like you want. and a single item can change your entire build. also, dyes, transmog and portraits/pennants
    "Diablo 3 has no pvp" - Diablo was never a blanced pvp game, pvp was never a focus. if you don't like it, play a game that focuses on pvp
    "Cain was killed by butterflies." - They're moths you doofus.
    "Azmodan never shuts up" - this is what classic villians do. they tell you of their plans so we (the hero) can stop them.
    "hand holding story" - Are you implying the story was any better in the previous games? the only difference is that you could skip some quests in d2.
    "the devs said..." - Source please? because last time i checked, they wanted people to play their game. not the game of the other dev teams.
    I like my coffe like my mages.