Why is everyone Combat in PvP now?

I though Sub was the ultimate pvp spec.

7+ Year Old Account
    For some reason my guild stopped running RBGs shortly after everyone got full conq (we're a pve guild anyway), but this is my experience early on in the season.
    Sub hits like a wet noodle outside of burst. the changes to PvP make all fights more about putting sustained pressure out than trying to burst someone down.
    That's why everyone is playing combat, you can push decent pressure and going KSp->AR is a pretty massive burst.

To be honest, I found Sin to be more bursty with the set bonus, vendetta, and death from above.

Combat is super mongo. The burst is very predictable, simple to set up, and difficult to stop once you're rolling. Plus, it has solid sustained pressure.

Sub, on the other hand, is 100% about the opener and Dance. Without dance, you're not killing anything, and there's a lot more setup involved in those kills. You can cross CC for yourself, which is great, but also requires fairly high level play.

Personally, I'm having the most fun with Mut right now.

The burst in Combat is really immense compared to any of the other specs. You can literally make one drop from 100 to 0 in a few seconds if played perfectly. Like stated above, it's on going pressure, you keep going through insights and you just gets more and more damage over time.

Assa is sustained pressure damage with the heavy damage from your poisons that you can keep going.

Sub, I would probably say is the weakest, as stated above aswell, without SD, you are nothing.