Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I have no idea what they've said about her, but if it's anything like their criticism of Sam Harris (which was basically them intentionally distorting what he was trying to say), then it's not useful criticism in the slightest.
    She's a well-known progressive, liberal anti-theist ex-muslim who suffered a lot in her home country in the middle east, until she fled and sought refuge in the Netherlands. She openly calls for a peaceful reformation of Islam (similarly to what happened to Christianity) and she's the target of constant death threats.
    Richard Dawkins is a big fan of her.

... and then TYT goes and paints her as a right-wing, conservative 'islamophobe' bigot.

I was seriously like U WOT MATE??

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    She's a well-known progressive, liberal anti-theist ex-muslim who suffered a lot in her home country in the middle east, until she fled and sought refuge in the Netherlands. She openly calls for a peaceful reformation of Islam (similarly to what happened to Christianity) and she's the target of constant death threats.
    Richard Dawkins is a big fan of her.

... and then TYT goes and paints her as a right-wing, conservative 'islamophobe' bigot.

I was seriously like U WOT MATE??
    Well, if that's true, it does sound a lot like what they did with Harris.

Far far far too often in America, and nearly always in the social blame and divide game, the word liberal and the word hypocrite are synonyms.

I wasn't always that way but now it appears to be the standard.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Far far far too often in America, and nearly always in the social blame and divide game, the word liberal and the word hypocrite are synonyms.

I wasn't always that way but now it appears to be the standard.
    I don't see that at all. Conservatives are probably just as hypocritical anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I don't see that at all. Conservatives are probably just as hypocritical anyway.
    Everyone's a hypocrite, except me.

You don't see it in a thread that highlights its existence.

I'f I were allowed to post memes, I'd be posting the Picard Riker double facepalm meme right now.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Being hypocrites is like the least u can expect from a host and founder who is a muslim apologist that also named his channel after the party of maniacs who commited genocide of the armenian nation in turkey back in 1915.
    Also TYT is 100% progressive rubbish, which makes them hypocrites per se.

10+ Year Old Account

I'f I were allowed to post memes, I'd be posting the Picard Riker double facepalm meme right now.

Where are they being hypocrites here?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been a fan of sacred cows.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Yes, because TYT was being 'hypocritical' in two videos, therefore all liberals are synonymous with being hypocritical.

You should post that meme, I could use it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because TYT was being 'hypocritical' in two videos, therefore all liberals are synonymous with being hypocritical.

You should post that meme, I could use it for you.
    I'd like to see where they are being hypocrites. They didn't cuddle the two examples in the second video and specificaly said both deserve what they got. They questioned the woman's ability to be a PR manager and called the guy a dick. In both the first and second video, they said they got what they deserved.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi