High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Sylvanis Gold Price

Im relatively new to the beta and i noticed how she is 15k and the rest are 10k or less. Is there a patern on when her price will drop or will it not?
    I am interested in buying her but i can wait till she is 10k if i know that is coming

New heroes are always 15k gold until the next new one comes out.

After which, she will probably go to 10k.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    New heroes are always 15k gold until the next new one comes out.

After which, she will probably go to 10k.
    Could've sworn it was only for a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's supposed to be 2 Weeks and then it drops down to 10k. So it should actually drop down some time tomorrow, but it might not happen til maintenance the next day.

Anyone else slightly confused/frustrated with these big pay walls behind some characters? Why does ETC cost 2000k and some cost 10-15k? Is it just because they're newer? Even if that's the case I would like to see some more realistic prices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eSportsHero View Post
    Anyone else slightly confused/frustrated with these big pay walls behind some characters? Why does ETC cost 2000k and some cost 10-15k? Is it just because they're newer? Even if that's the case I would like to see some more realistic prices.
    I think the more difficult heroes are higher.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by eSportsHero View Post
    Because they want to earn money but at the same time make the game easy to start with, so there's a bunch of cheap heroes and there will be a bunch of expensive ones to trigger people to just spend cash on them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is now down to 10k.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im pretty sure her name is solvunos.