Noir (2/10M), Mythic raiding guild residing on US-Kel'Thuzad (Alliance) is looking for dedicated,
full*time raiders. Right now our recruitment needs are:

1 Warlock
1 Boomkin
1 Shadow Priest
1 Rogue

Exceptional applicants of any class and spec.

What are our raid times?

Currently our raid times are follows:

Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm (MST)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm (MST)
What can you expect from us?

As a member of Noir, you can expect an exciting raid environment with a very light tone in
comparison to other mythic*tier guilds. When we are progressing, we are focused and
disciplined. We keep a very tight schedule, and very rarely break our scheduled raid times.
Because of this we all try to maximize our output in raid and work together to obtain goals. We
all love to raid and are very passionate . We enjoy many other aspects of WoW, such as arena
and RBGs. We have many high rated PvP players. We enjoy joking around and trying new
things on farm content, such as bringing under geared alts to get some extra gear. We are a
tight-knit raid group who share interest in many other aspects of WoW, as well as outside of
Warcraft.

What do we expect from you?

As a mythic raiding guild, we expect a very high level of performance from our raiders. We
expect you to always be up*to*date on your gear. This includes updated gems, enchants and
overall spec choice, as well as an in*depth knowledge of your spec choice. Most importantly, we
expect a passion for the game and raiding in general. We love playing this game, and we want
all of our members to have the same passion that we do.

What can I expect from the server?

Kel'Thuzad is a high*population, Alliance controlled server. Trade chat is always very busy with
high level Arena players, pickup group raids and lots of old*world transmog groups. Kel'Thuzad
offers an extremely competitive raiding environment, with some top*tier world guilds. Stakes are
high and boss pushes are full of adrenaline.

How do I apply?

To apply to our guild, jump over to our guild website or add me on Battletag.

Battletag: Zealous#1483