Heroic BRF Talent Help

Trying to figure out the best combination of talents for specific fights to improve my dps.

(Cant post link yet, but look me up if it helps Caeryck - Moon Guard US)

Looking for a general description on what I should be going with, I know I need to figure out how long the fights are going to get a exact makeup and will this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if I properly phrased what Im trying to get at, or if im being to vague. But any help I can get on preferred talents on H BRF bosses for smf fury would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Deleted
    These are the builds I usually use:

Gruul: SD, SB, Avatar, Siege
    Oreg: SD, SB, Avatar, Siege
    Blast: (Arms) TfB, DR, BS, AM, but would most likely be the same for fury

Hans/Franz: (Arms) SD, DR, Avatar/BB, AM, but would most likely be the same for fury
    Flameb: SD, DR, BB, Ravager
    Kromog: SD, SB, BS/Avatar, Ravager. Haven't really found the optimal for this fight, it very much depends on your group.

Beast: SD, DR, BS, AM
    Thogar: SD, DR, BS, AM
    Maidens: (Arms) SD, DR, BS, Ravager, but would most likely be the same for fury

BH: SD, SB, Avatar, AM

So, these are the builds I have found optimal for me and our group, but some may vary.
    Some of the fights may prefer AM over Siege or Ravager if the boss goes down too fast or you believe an additionally Recklessness can be squeezed in.

Thank you very much, very helpful in getting a basic understanding of what talents work well with each other for certain fights. I had a question about arms, how crit dependent is it versus fury? Right now my crit sits kinda low due to not getting BiS items and having to go with pure ilvl upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeryck View Post
    Thank you very much, very helpful in getting a basic understanding of what talents work well with each other for certain fights. I had a question about arms, how crit dependent is it versus fury? Right now my crit sits kinda low due to not getting BiS items and having to go with pure ilvl upgrades.
    Arms is not crit dependant as fury. I would say its mostly Execute-dependant and shows amazing output if you manage to align your cooldowns and 2nd pot for last burn phase.