Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yep. Only skill involved in playing affliction was managing uptime on dots with snapshotting and getting massive gains. Now that's gone its a boring spec.

No, I dont miss it at all. What I DO miss are the days when you had far less procs to be concerned with so you could actually, you know, raid.

Call me a Vanilla fanboy, whatever. I enjoyed gameplay a lot more with fewer procs and timed abilities and more focus on doing mechanics correctly. Nowadays almost every dps class just feels like youre playing a proc slot machine and waiting for 7-7-7 all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    In most cases, no.

In some cases, yes.

For a bit more clarification, during MoP, if I gained a large agility boost through trinkets, or just got out of a high damage phase with insanely high vengeance, for max dps as a Guardian, I would have to use Thrash, and then track trinkets/vengeance to refresh right before the AP boost would have worn off. Unfun.

As a feral, however, those awesome bleed damages when I succesfully managed to time everything together were, well, awesome. Nowadays, awesomeness is gone from it.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2015-04-15 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.