Deleted

Another Mythic Beastlord troubles ...

Hello there,

We are currectly progressing on Mythic Beastlord and have somme troubles.
    The biggest is phase when he dismount from the Dragon. Every try some ppl dying there.
    At last phase we re dying because we do not have healing CDs - I think ppl take too much damage in "Kodo" phase.
    There is log from last night:
    www[dot]warcraftlogs[dot]com/reports/dW8vnjtpxM2CwqYZ#fight=24&type=summary
    and another one from 1st progress night:
    www[dot]askmrrobot[dot]com/wow/combatlog/51866525-6b12-49b4-a50c-509b82ea7947/overview
    W have around 630k raid dps - I think is enought to burn thiss boss, but in my opinion the fight takes too long.
    Should we stack more single target orientated dps ?
    We did around 30tries there and I think this is the point when we should sort things out.

Deleted
    Why do you have a healer and a melee dps taking more damage from rend and tear than a tank?

I hope your monk tank isn't doing the roll think of moving the boss in order to not get the stack himself at the cost of spreading it to other people.

spreading it to other people? you mean people standing in it? if you can avoid the debuff you should, our monk does this and we only get stacks when We stand in it. Smh

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Believe it's Cruelfang's rend and tear you can't avoid, but Darmac's you can or is it the other way around. I do know one of the bosses rend and tear is completely avoidable by every single person including the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by badgersmashr View Post
    spreading it to other people? you mean people standing in it? if you can avoid the debuff you should, our monk does this and we only get stacks when We stand in it. Smh
    Yeah because it is TOTALLY and completely unrealistic that the melee get out of boss range and the tank rolls directly into where they moved to causing them to get it, right?

I would Encourage classes who don't have amazing aoe to focus on single target dmg. Especially melee. They can cleave on beast+ darmac, but ultimately stuff extremely strong AoE classes like Demo Locks, Enhancement shaman, and more or less incidental AoE like Starfalling should do more than enough aoe dmg to kill the adds. Ofc AoE cc like Shockwave are great to be use.

For the Rylak in particular encourage classes without blinks/rolls/etc adjust to be closer to the Rylak to dodge the breath more easily. Have healers quickly dispelling conflag, use CDs on the <50% Rylak most <2 min cds should be up before final burst.

For the bleed. if its routinely hitting more than tank + target your raids positioning is poor. Prior to the very last burn DPS is seldom the issue. take the time to position properly whenever Darmac is down. If the bleed is *really* a problem for you its can be notably easier for some guilds to do the Elekk first. You get more guaranteed raid dmg, but nothing insurmountable or dangerous, and on some pulls darmac starts closer to the "tank spot" so less initial movement. I, personally, don't think its advantageous but you do trade more overall healing in exchange for that dmg being unlikely to kill anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Yeah because it is TOTALLY and completely unrealistic that the melee get out of boss range and the tank rolls directly into where they moved to causing them to get it, right?
    Afaik as long as you roll/heroic leap/whatever after the boss is in the air coming back to you it won't follow you, so melee can still avoid it. Or is that what Bryce was saying above how one of them (Cruelfang) will always follow you even if you do that? I'm skeptical of that.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalix44 View Post
    Afaik as long as you roll/heroic leap/whatever after the boss is in the air coming back to you it won't follow you, so melee can still avoid it. Or is that what Bryce was saying above how one of them (Cruelfang) will always follow you even if you do that? I'm skeptical of that.
    I haven't actually tested it because why chance it, its just from what I've heard of people doing for it. Apparently only one of the bosses can be 100% avoided for rend and tear the other will always go on another person closest to it, just can't remember if it was Cruelfang or Darmac.