Mythic BRF: which ilvl should we start?

So, we have cleared 8/10 H, and are looking for more challenges... which is a good Ilvl to start mythic?

and: should we start with oreogreg, grull on gaiitwins?

Deleted
    If you can't kill blast furnace heroic you have almost no chance of any mythic fights. If you want more challenges, the logical step would be to go for the next boss - Blast Furnace HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucixo View Post
    If you can't kill blast furnace heroic you have almost no chance of any mythic fights. If you want more challenges, the logical step would be to go for the next boss - Blast Furnace HC.
    you sir, shatter my dreams and make me cry

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    you sir, shatter my dreams and make me cry
    It's about right though. Blast furnace is easier than any mythic boss by a long margin. A case can be made for Blackhand HC being equivalent to some mythic ones but if you can't kill 9 or 10 HC then you have challenges aplenty.

Deleted
    You dont even have to go to mythic. If you're only currently at 8/10 hc then heroic blackhand will be plenty challenge for you. It's just as satisfying to progress and kill him for your first time.
    Last edited by mmocbdbff9af68; 2015-04-07 at 09:40 PM.

Yeah I definitely don't want to sound like a .... something .... but if you haven't killed BF and BH then you are still some ways away from being ready for Mythic - if only for the reason that you haven't opened up BIS weapons from Blackhand and the extra tier pieces that both open up.

Blackhand HC is a pretty solid mechanics check for a guild that's still in Heroics (which is my guild I might add). Took us about 50-60 pulls to get him down.

EDIT: It doesn't appear to be like Highmaul where Mythic Kargath was easier than Imperator HC.
    Last edited by Retsef; 2015-04-07 at 10:04 PM.

i don't want to sound like a douche but if you cant kill H BF and H BH, you are not ready for mythic, even darmac and oregorger are harder than H BF and probably harder than H BH, keep working on your last 2 heroic bosses and you'll get to mythic eventually. As for ilvl requirement, nothing is required it depends on how well you perform mechanics and how much dps you can pull while performing the mechanics, i'd say 680+ (with 4set) is a good start for mythic
    Last edited by nephzor; 2015-04-08 at 03:35 AM.