Thread: Challengemodes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Edit: Removed post. No point trying to be reasonable with someone who immediately calls someone who doesn't agree with them a hipster lol
    It's actually funny how the people here are suckling at this guy's utter when if this guy were in a discussion about LFR they'd be calling him an elitist prick etc. But no when they think they can sucker a carry out of a douche they'll act like they do with a stupid hot girl:"Oh that's so interesting and you're so insightful!!.." while staring at their boobs.

I'm finding all the responses to this guy(or girl) hilarious. Like I said though put him in a discussion about someone's dps in LFR and he'd get stoned by these very same posters since he likes to call people bad(not disagreeing since I freely will say someone is bad or not the best more laughing at the hypocritical mmoc posters)

10+ Year Old Account
    I did them on a mistweaver pre-nerf ... after the mana tea nerf i can't do 8/8 forcing me to brewmaster (which is ok) but i like to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..